Owen Benjamin murderizes Rogan w deepfake dwarf

Yeah , Owen is hilarious and definitely not crazy.

- YouTube

Pulala - Yeah , Owen is hilarious and definitely not crazy.

- YouTube

he is just taking the piss

having some fun and getting clicks

Fair enough, being a YouTuber is his job

- YouTube

Pulala - Yeah , Owen is hilarious and definitely not crazy.

- YouTube

lol

Thanks for posting the vid Renato. Check out those pupils. Hacky, crazy, and on drugs is a nice combination.

Pulala - Thanks for posting the vid Renato. Check out those pupils. Hacky, crazy, and on drugs is a nice combination.

No problem. You can screenshot his pupils to show he’s on drugs and Ill post that pic for you too.

Rambo John J -
Pulala - 
El Bandito - 
ranier wolfcastle -

he should challenge joe to a fight

He's like 6'6 240lbs and wrestled as a youth, he would literally kill rogan with his bare hands

If you’re not kidding , He’s built like a woman and has never been in a fight other than getting bullied and beat up as a youth. Rogan would strangle the guy with little effort if he wanted to.

Owen would Quadros him

He would what?  Stephen debunked that story himself. 

RenatoCocopreta - 
Pulala - Thanks for posting the vid Renato. Check out those pupils. Hacky, crazy, and on drugs is a nice combination.

No problem. You can screenshot his pupils to show he’s on drugs and Ill post that pic for you too.

Thanks man. That wont be necessary but I appreciate it. I’m glad you understand now.

TJGTT_Halichap - 
Rambo John J -
Pulala - 
El Bandito - 
ranier wolfcastle -

He's like 6'6 240lbs and wrestled as a youth, he would literally kill rogan with his bare hands

If you’re not kidding , He’s built like a woman and has never been in a fight other than getting bullied and beat up as a youth. Rogan would strangle the guy with little effort if he wanted to.

Owen would Quadros him

Stephen was showing modesty and class/

Way too cool of a guy to gloat over tuning rogan up and spiking him off all the urinals in a bathroom.

JR got schooled...and got on serious roids soon afterwards.

Rambo John J - 
TJGTT_Halichap - 
Rambo John J -
Pulala - 
El Bandito - 
ranier wolfcastle -

Owen would Quadros him

Way too cool of a guy to gloat over tuning rogan up and spiking him off all the urinals in a bathroom.

Even if that story is true, a tall, goofy, doughy, manboob and bitchhips having, untrained, unathletic , piano playing meth addict like blOwen Menjamin isn’t gonna stand a chance against Rogan or against pretty much anyone for that matter. You guys idolize him and that’s great, but facts are facts. Sorry.

Pulala - 
Rambo John J - 
TJGTT_Halichap - 
Rambo John J -
Pulala - 
El Bandito - 
ranier wolfcastle -

Owen would Quadros him

Even if that story is true, a tall, goofy, doughy, manboob and bitchhips having, untrained, unathletic , piano playing meth addict like blOwen Menjamin isn’t gonna stand a chance against Rogan or against pretty much anyone for that matter. You guys idolize him and that’s great, but facts are facts. Sorry.

First of all I am just playing

about the quadros story

about rogan and owen fighting

I am not a “bear” I have barely ever seen his content, don’t care about him or hogan one bit

You paint me as somebody who idolizes somebody when it just isn’t so…that is actually more likley you idolizing somebody and making up a narrative to justify and help defend them

don’t let “facts” become “facts”, by all means enjoy a good proper labelling of an anonymous internet poster…rule #1 never take the internet serious

PS quadros tuned joe the F up 

Haha Blowin Menjamin. I don't care if it makes me a child. That was funny. 

Rambo John J - 
Pulala - 
Rambo John J - 
TJGTT_Halichap - 
Rambo John J -
Pulala - 
El Bandito - 
ranier wolfcastle -

Owen would Quadros him

about the quadros story

I am not a “bear” I have barely ever seen his content, don’t care about him or hogan one bit

You paint me as somebody who idolizes somebody when it just isn’t so…that is actually more likley you idolizing somebody and making up a narrative to justify and help defend them

don’t let “facts” become “facts”, by all means enjoy a good proper labelling of an anonymous internet poster…rule #1 never take the internet serious

Sounds like you took it too serious. Thanks for playing though.

PS No

Well, Quadros did at one point early on say he wrecked Joe, but he let it go and even denied memory of it later on, kind of a gentleman thing, dont know if Joe was cool about asking him to let it go because its not really a good look for either of them. So if Joe and Quadros both want to forget about it, so can I. The bathroom beatdown never happened.

RenatoCocopreta - Well, Quadros did at one point early on say he wrecked Joe, but he let it go and even denied memory of it later on, kind of a gentleman thing, dont know if Joe was cool about asking him to let it go because its not really a good look for either of them. So if Joe and Quadros both want to forget about it, so can I. The bathroom beatdown never happened.

Related image

Pulala -
Rambo John J -
Pulala -
Rambo John J -
TJGTT_Halichap -
Rambo John J -
Pulala -
El Bandito -
ranier wolfcastle -

He's like 6'6 240lbs and wrestled as a youth, he would literally kill rogan with his bare hands

Owen would Quadros him

He would what? Stephen debunked that story himself.

about the quadros story

Sounds like you took it too serious. Thanks for playing though.

PS No

Image result for rogan gif

Morgz -

Haha Blowin Menjamin. I don't care if it makes me a child. That was funny.

Image result for rogan gif

1 Like

Owen Benjamin:

6 foot 6 inches tall

Beautiful wife that holds an engineering degree

multi talented, can sing, play the piano and do stand up

college educated 

Nearly full head of hair at 40 years old

Is this really a competition? 

El Bandito - 

Owen Benjamin:

6 foot 6 inches tall

college educated 

Who said anything about a competition?

El Bandito -

Owen Benjamin:

6 foot 6 inches tall

college educated 

Rogan could run through him, hold him down, and feed his giant hog to his wife while holding him down, strangle him whenever he wanted, or kick his head to the fucking moon.

Rogan is worth millions and millions, Benjamin isn't. 

Rogan wins on any metric you want to talk about.

Caveman days? Rogan beats him to death with his own fist "stop punching yourself bro!", and takes his woman and all his shit.

Modern days? Rogan could buy him 10x over.

All the other shit? Does it really matter?