Pass the word please!!

Courtesy of wiki:
"Before martial arts, Jardine worked in many different jobs including debt collector, miner, booty hunter, and fuseball coach.
After having complained about having to face an unknown fighter when he felt he deserved a more sexy high profile match, Jardine was brutally raped 48 seconds into the first round by Alexander."

You guys are cruel.

ilovetortillas - I swear if anybody fucks with me tomorrow they're gonna get Boetsch-Slapped.

LOL!!! If only the O and E could trade places!

Cindy

Hey Tim,

Consider yourself getting off easy. I read on Jardines that he was know for drinking goat semen and loved sex with animals. 

Obviously that isn't true- but people have free access to that site and post crazy stuff!

sside maurice - Courtesy of wiki:

"Before martial arts, Jardine worked in many different jobs including debt collector, miner, booty hunter, and fuseball coach.

After having complained about having to face an unknown fighter when he felt he deserved a more sexy high profile match, Jardine was brutally raped 48 seconds into the first round by Alexander."

You guys are cruel.
??????   - - ??????

-

-

CindyO - 
ilovetortillas - I swear if anybody fucks with me tomorrow they're gonna get Boetsch-Slapped.

LOL!!! If only the O and E could trade places!

Cindy

LOL!!!

TTTIM

Boetsch - Somehow someone got on wikipedia and added to my profile that I had been acquited of murdering two gang members in 2004.

For the record I have never murdered anyone and think who ever put that statement in there has some serious issues!

So if you see anyone talking about me being a killer please set them straight!!! I really appreciate it!!

That's EXACTLY what a gang murderer would say!

You're not fooling anyone you know...

I think the world could use more of this Boetsch-style vigilante justice.

Mr Boetsch, now this may come as a surpise to you, but, if you switch around the order of some of the letters in your last name, you can spell Beotch's!!! I thought i would be the very first to ever let you know of that...cuz i care, and im sure you care too.

SeanQuinn -  Mr Boetsch, now this may come as a surpise to you, but, if you switch around the order of some of the letters in your last name, you can spell Beotch's!!! I thought i would be the very first to ever let you know of that...cuz i care, and im sure you care too.

CindyO just said that in a slightly different way...

Tim, what do I have to do to join your gang? I really want in!

DamirioN - 
SeanQuinn -  Mr Boetsch, now this may come as a surpise to you, but, if you switch around the order of some of the letters in your last name, you can spell Beotch's!!! I thought i would be the very first to ever let you know of that...cuz i care, and im sure you care too.

CindyO just said that in a slightly different way...

Tim, what do I have to do to join your gang? I really want in!
But i had to make sure that it was said. What if what Cindy O was misinterpreted? Then he wouldnt know and i couldnt live with myself.

So he's like a real life Boondock Saint...thats cool

tim!

Was nice to meet you. We are getting those technique vids up soon.

Josh

lol @ boetsch-slapped

ttt

Why is it that Tim Boetsch has never been photographed with the mysterious crime-fighter known as "The Barbarian" ?

DJLastCall - 
Birdman3015 - Seriously do we really want to be mocking Tim Boetsch?

HELL NO! That dude will kill you until you are dead... and then get away with it.

LOL

Also, lol @ boetsch slapped.

TTT for not being a killer!

So you weren't aquitted?

Maybe you could change your name to One Man Gang, welcome to the UG.