Pass the word please!!

i check jardines page everyday- that shit cracks me up

Punk @ss gangstas betta respect The Boetsch.

That nigga will kill you and get away with it!!

You're the man, Boetsch!! Next time you fight try to knock someone out with like a sliding side kick or something, that'd be awesome!

Boetsch - Somehow someone got on wikipedia and added to my profile that I had been acquited of murdering two gang members in 2004.

For the record I have never murdered anyone and think who ever put that statement in there has some serious issues!

So if you see anyone talking about me being a killer please set them straight!!! I really appreciate it!!

After seeing the way you manhandled Heath, well...! j/k

Cindy

I am officially replacing "murder" with "Boetsch" for the rest of my life.

Mad Xyientist -  While you're in there, put something humorous on Keith Jardine's page, will ya?

Done.

I swear if anybody fucks with me tomorrow they're gonna get Boetsch-Slapped.

messes with ilovetortillas

lol

Tim wants it to be clear that there is a big difference b/w Homicide and Criminally Neglegent Homicide.

TTT for Boetsching fools!

Boetsch-Slaps big fatso twice

If you think that's bad you should check out Keith Jardine's page.

Tim "The GangBanger Killer" Boetsch

Nice walkout song.

From Tim's wikipedia:

Boetsch enters the UFC arena to the soundtrack from the film Conan the Barbarian, and is most certainly not a murderer. In fact, he is an overall swell guy, and a pretty decent cook too.

KirikMyName! - From Tim's wikipedia:

Boetsch enters the UFC arena to the soundtrack from the film Conan the Barbarian, and is most certainly not a murderer. In fact, he is an overall swell guy, and a pretty decent cook too.

that phrase devalues the ferocity of the term "Boetsch Slap"

TIM IS THE MOTHER FUCKING MAN!!!!!!

Boetsch is awesome.

TTT for THE BARBARIAN!

Ha ha!!! This is HILARIOUS! But, why do I think Mike Cies is behind this? LOL!

Congrats on the win the other night Boetsch! :)

Congrats to you Tim - outstanding!!