Pat Barry fought back from bankruptcy

This is hilarious

1 Like

VioletFoolishJunco-max-1mb
I was gonna make a peek a boo or penetrate joke,but god damnit I love me some Cus lol

3 Likes

You are defending a crazy eyed, half mentally retarded, predatory Lenny, who, in his own words, became instantly infatuated by an obviously abused 12 year old who has still yet to mature due to the obvious trauma she has sustained. What is it about a underdeveloped, psychologically damaged child do you think made Pat Barry, a fully grown man at the time of their meeting, become enamored with to the point where he pursued her, in her own words, against her will and to the point where she was uncomfortable? Do you think maybe it was vulnerability that he was attracted to? Was it because she was a child? Was it because these factors made her easy prey for predators and because pat Barry, like other child predators, are themselves damaged and mentally infantile? Much like how nambla single out children that are from bad homes?

Now, what are you, a supposed man, a supposed father to two children, doing here defending the actions of a child predator? Is it because you are not a man at all? Is it because you are not a father at all? Is it because you have no value as a human being? Is it because you are also attracted to damaged, molested children because you have so little strength and dignity as a human that they are the only demographic that you could ever be a dominant to?

Tell me, why do you identify with an insane, mentally ill, incredibly stupid individual who gets a hard dick when looking at a breastless, hipless, child.

13 Likes

So, no facts?

No source?

1 Like

@UncleKrow donā€™t know?

@UncleKrow just guessing?

Not one fact. Not one source.

Theyā€™ve been posted before you gutless, fucking liar. And if you dont think the readily available information disproves us, you are attacted to little kids.

2 Likes

So, no source?

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry you feel the need to talk shit about a married couple because you have feelings for Rose.

Straight up .this guy is ok with fucking children.the long and short of it

1 Like

I am a fan of both fighters, theyā€™ve been a fun loving couple for over a decade now and still the dweebs make up shit

didnā€™t I argue with you before about this? You really have a vested interest in this, donā€™t you? The first time she came to the gym she was no more than 13 and pat, on national television, said he fell in love at first sight and pestered her until she relented. She said she didnā€™t want any attention but pat just kept on herā€¦

2 Likes

oh shut up, quit stealing our oxygen, do humanity a favor.

1 Like

I read in a forum that a guy was told by a guy who is close to Pat that this was true.

Facts.

Lmao fucking dweebs

1 Like

Source?

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

youve seen the videos of what he said, you fucking lying curr dog, coward.

1 Like

Iā€™m a coward because you are wrong?

1 Like

You are child molester is most likely what you are.

1 Like

Says the guy who wants Pat to be a pedophile

1 Like

Soooooo there is no proof or there is proof? Got dam it show me the proof! This is actually the first time ive heard about this about Pat. Is it true?

1 Like