Pat Barry “No Regrets, Namajunas loss just one of those days”

Gonna shoot straight up here, I DID NOT WATCH THE FIGHT…

So this is a question to the U.G. experts and masters of the universe. A question so hit me with it straight…

Is the venom Rose is recieving really warranted? I have never really followed her career that closely, I didn’t watch that season of tuf and even once she was in the UFC the only times I watched her fights it’s if they were on a pay-per-view. One of the time being when I was at Madison Square Garden live, with some pretty good seats the night that the three titles changed hands, GSP, Dillishaw, and Rose. I remember Rose being EXTREMELY beloved here on the UG. To the point where she got nothing but love and support when she chopped her hair ( I had never even seen her with hair prior to that), and she was pretty fuckin hot with hair. She won the title in Cinderella fashion, as Johanna was “The Boogie Man” (Im abig Johanna fan btw). The fans gushed for her when she won. Then she defended her title well from what I understand until losing to Andrade. Next she eventually won the title back beating China, number one asshoe! With everyone LOVING “Better dead than red” before another big upset. So now we have a 2 time female champ, from TUF, with a troubled past, who won in Rocky fashion. Now after this TERRIBLE performance and title loss to ANOTHER 2 time ladies champ who was never well liked (Carla).
I do understand that shes under scrutiny for a couple of things like the service dog, the “accent”, and Pat, those were all things that were there prior to now…
So my question(s) are, is all the hate deserved? Im as guilty as any as having fun in the Pat threads, who doesnt love a good pile-on? From what I read the fight was that bad, but given what shes accomplished is this hate deserved or have I missed some other ill begotten things shes done? Im not preaching or advocating but very curious based on everything I’ve mentioned. Oris alot of this “guilt by association” because of the current climate regarding Pat and his UG unpopularity? I’m genuinely curious to hear what’s some of the more knowledgeable four members have to say about this. Thanks in advance for responses and feedback! TTT

2 Likes

I didn’t have time to read your novel, but yes

6 Likes
2 Likes

what-ifitold-you-that-reading-is-fundamental-summertime-reading-is-51697303

That’s okay as I mentioned towards the end it was directed towards more knowledgeable Forum members.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Paragraphs motherfucker, how do they work?

1 Like

So neither of us read it then.

1 Like

You shut your mouth when you talk to him!

1 Like

Simply put, more of a fuck you reaction to her thinking she won after such a shitty fight (they landed combined less than 70 strikes) and the shitty corner work of Pat.

This fight probably didn’t change much people’s opinion of her as a person, people that loved her will still love her, people that hate her will still hate her. Getting people to watch her next fight on the other hand, that took a hit

3 Likes

Octagon was spotless

1 Like

Would you say a lack of paragraph usage kept you from comprehending my inquiry? OR would you be more inclined to say Cheddar man dreams of long, throbbing, Nubian, Scud missile cock each night as he drifts into slumber? Thanks for the feedback homie!

5 Likes

ineedthisforreactions GIF

5 Likes

I blame pat

1 Like

yes to both

1 Like

So you know cocks AND grammer?

now-i-really-hate-him

2 Likes

Thats more towards where I was leaning, but I haven’t followed her career that closely nor did I watch the fight. Quite honestly it sounds like it was the worst fight ever based on people’s description and opinions

You’re a good dude and awesome you got to see those proformances. I think it’s just a good pile on like you said and it’s a lot to do with her association with Berry…I’m assuming because like you said people here were super supportive of Rose at one time. It’s a good question I’d like to hear opinions to also, it’s probably a bit of disappointment from her last fight too.

1 Like

I’m glad Rose found what she was looking for and made some huge personal break through by sticking to Pat Barry’s game plan. This whole interview was embarrassing, I’m not even going to waste my time.

3 Likes

I have zero interest in watching her or esparza ever fight again. they should be blacklisted like Kalib “The coward” Starnes.

6 Likes

Downright strange interview

1 Like