Paul Daley arrested for assault

crossfire - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete - Dana paid some Brits to start a fight with Daley. Zuffa trying to ruin Bellator. Phone Post

Not a huge fan on him but your statement is ridiculous Phone Post

You're naive and gullible Phone Post

And you're trolling or dumb or reaching. Maybe all 3 Phone Post

Irregardless your slightly retarted Phone Post

You're* 

Retarded* 

Lol ! Phone Post

Regardless*

3rdLion , 134
1 hour ago
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2 - fuck Semtex

horrible representative of the spot
A fighter having a fight? Shocking. This has never happened before!

We don't even know the details so don't jump to conclusions.

True, but this is what happens when you have a history of acting like a jackass Phone Post

Farewell Brock -
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam -
ranier wolfcastle -

kos sure handled the situation well

and was also unhurt

I thought that punch messed up Kos' eye for a while?

Might be wrong though... Phone Post

That was gsp, Phone Post

Yea I know GSP completely mangled Kos' eye with jabs and shattered his orbital etc.

I thought Daley damaged Kos' eye too, I must just be talking shit. Don't mind me :) Phone Post

Semtex - A statement has been made on my Facebook page. This story is untrue. I was not involved in a bar fight, I was not arrested yesterday. I am however waiting on my visa, which is not likely to be resolved until April 2013, which means I am out of the season 8 tournament. For more info, checkout my official Facebook page.

That makes sense as to why the fight in Dublin was so close to the Bellator. Keep knocking people out.

sub for updates

Semtex - A statement has been made on my Facebook page. This story is untrue. I was not involved in a bar fight, I was not arrested yesterday. I am however waiting on my visa, which is not likely to be resolved until April 2013, which means I am out of the season 8 tournament. For more info, checkout my official Facebook page.

Semtex - A statement has been made on my Facebook page. This story is untrue. I was not involved in a bar fight, I was not arrested yesterday. I am however waiting on my visa, which is not likely to be resolved until April 2013, which means I am out of the season 8 tournament. For more info, checkout my official Facebook page.

Thanks for clarifying Paul.

Fuck the haters!!

WAR SEMTEX!! Phone Post

It's ironic that Delay gets cut from Bellator from a bar fight, because if he continues to let his lack of self control get himself in trouble that's all he'll have to resort to if he wants to keep fighting. Phone Post

OP needs a edit now Phone Post

simonpe - OP needs a edit now Phone Post

*an? Phone Post

simonpe -
simonpe - OP needs a edit now Phone Post

*an? Phone Post

It's "a" because the "e" in "edit" is only an "ehh" sound. It would be "an" if the "e" was an "ee" sound like "e-harmony." Phone Post

MMA media at its finest.  Daley should sue them for slander.

32Hunter -
BubblesNS - 
Grimreapers -
BeatonHauff -  I like Paul but he's completely unprofessional. Phone Post

I don't blame him for the Koscheck incident. Koscheck probably earned it. Who know's what he was saying to Daley in that last round. 

Totally disagree, you are supposed to be a professional regardless of how much of a douce your opponent is. Thats why they are called professional fighters. Phone Post

actually I think it's the getting paid to fight thing that makes them "Professional fighters"

Right, which to get paid they agree to follow certain rules and stipulations.

One of those is to not fight/cheap shot after the bell.

Dummy Phone Post

ausgepicht - 
aluminum_rooster - overall, aushole, overall

I spotted it all, but some of us aren't quite as....ANAL as you are you fucking twit

you come here to spellcheck people and act like you're some Mensa-level brainiac.....

I doubt you can operate your own penis

So you really are that dumb? Your reading comprehension is even more dismal. I said he was trolling and NOT that stupid. Even you gave me a hard time for declaring him a troll.

I think you are having a hard time following this thread. You should stick to something easier, like counting to zero. Phone Post

It would be nice to see this cunt disappear and never post again. He points out spelling and grammar errors and contribute NOTHING.

I know everyone agrees.

UG mods might want to get a handle on this thread seeing as it isn't true and keeping it up perpetuates the lie.

nick diaz nut hugger - "Irregardless your slightly retarted"

Either the best troll ever (entirely possible judging by how many responses it got) or literally, LITERALLY the dumbest fucking person on the internet. Phone Post

Careful! Forum sherrif 'aluminum rooster' might cry on you for declaring him a troll or stupid. I'm pretty sure he's still on duty. He gets very upset about this. Phone Post

Thanks for the update Paul!

Now do your job and ban the guy further up this page who called him a poorer.

Please.

Or we back in the realms of 'its okay he's British so bash away'?

Your move Mods. Phone Post

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Now do your job and ban the guy further up this page who called him a poorer.

Please.

Or we back in the realms of 'its okay he's British so bash away'?

Your move Mods. Phone Post

^Poofter. Phone Post