Porkchop -
GeneraI - 
Porkchop -
GeneraI - 
6ULDV8 -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete - Dana paid some Brits to start a fight with Daley. Zuffa trying to ruin Bellator. Phone Post

Not a huge fan on him but your statement is ridiculous Phone Post

You're naive and gullible Phone Post

And you're trolling or dumb or reaching. Maybe all 3 Phone Post

Just so you know, Pessimist_Pete is the guy who called Goldie an idiot for saying 'changing of the guard' instead of 'changing of the garb'.

So I think he knows what he's talking about.

Still on of the biggest fail threads I ever seen on the UG; back fired like a true chump he is. Phone Post

dude, as far as thread backfires go, this is nothing.

This is just ESPN reporting something that Daley denied. When it comes to MMA media, never believe what you hear. It's almost never correct.

When you have been an UG member for more than a year, you'll be better equipped to make a statement like that.

I don't think we are referring to the same thing (you're referring to Daley's alleged arrest, while we were talking about Pete's thread... though Daley denied these are false rumours). But I guess my join date has something related to this topic? Phone Post

I don't see from that conversation where there was any reference to a different thread but if that's what you were talking about then I can't comment. I have no idea what thread you are talking about or if there even is one given that conversation.

It's going to be a classic... look up "changing of the gard" Phone Post

Ahh I see. I didn't mean to sound like a cunt about the join date but I've dealt with some real dick bag 12'ers recently. Not saying that's what I was thinking you were, just it seemed like if you were implying that this was one of the worst backfires ever that you should have been here for some of the more epic ones.

The garb one was solid though. Not bad.

Porkchop -
GeneraI - 
Porkchop -
GeneraI - 
Porkchop -
GeneraI - 
6ULDV8 -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete - Dana paid some Brits to start a fight with Daley. Zuffa trying to ruin Bellator. Phone Post

Just so you know, Pessimist_Pete is the guy who called Goldie an idiot for saying 'changing of the guard' instead of 'changing of the garb'.

So I think he knows what he's talking about.

Still on of the biggest fail threads I ever seen on the UG; back fired like a true chump he is. Phone Post

dude, as far as thread backfires go, this is nothing.

This is just ESPN reporting something that Daley denied. When it comes to MMA media, never believe what you hear. It's almost never correct.

When you have been an UG member for more than a year, you'll be better equipped to make a statement like that.

I don't think we are referring to the same thing (you're referring to Daley's alleged arrest, while we were talking about Pete's thread... though Daley denied these are false rumours). But I guess my join date has something related to this topic? Phone Post

I don't see from that conversation where there was any reference to a different thread but if that's what you were talking about then I can't comment. I have no idea what thread you are talking about or if there even is one given that conversation.

It's going to be a classic... look up "changing of the gard" Phone Post

Ahh I see. I didn't mean to sound like a cunt about the join date but I've dealt with some real dick bag 12'ers recently. Not saying that's what I was thinking you were, just it seemed like if you were implying that this was one of the worst backfires ever that you should have been here for some of the more epic ones.

The garb one was solid though. Not bad.

All good my friend Phone Post

He should have been arrested for assault after the Koscheck fight. The sport has to be careful about protecting it's credibility, and avoid a reputation of being filled with animals. They were right to dump Daley. He's obviously not got the right mentality, and would fit in better in boxing.

Grimreapers - 
BeatonHauff - 

I like Paul but he's completely unprofessional. Phone Post

I don't blame him for the Koscheck incident. Koscheck probably earned it. Who know's what he was saying to Daley in that last round. 

Yeah, that's brilliant. I guess that means you think that fighters should be free to attack the Diaz brothers after every single fight?

It doesn't matter what Koscheck said. You're allowed to talk. You're not allowed to sucker punch somebody from behind after the fight is over. Daley is obviously not equipped to deal with the mental side of the game. If it's so easy to use words to ruin him like that.

Pessimist_Pete - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Irregardless your slightly retarted Phone Post

Irregardless isn't a word. It's "regardless". And it's spelled "you're". Helps to not make yourself sound like a half-literate 5 year old when you're calling a person a retard.

Anybody who thinks DW paid somebody to mess with Daley, is a retard.

Dropped from a roster, but he was on a show that was pitting him against War Machine lol. So former criminals who've done time are ok, but guys who offend while they're affiliated get the boot. Not saying I don't agree he should be fired for physical assault, but I also think its hypocritical to have War Machine doing his thing and selling the point that he has a troubled past. Phone Post

Pancake Syrup - While it was bad that Daley hit Koscheck after the fight Koscheck deserved it. What did he do fake 2 illegal knees that didn't hit him which hurt Daley in the fight a little.

Nobody deserves a sucker punch post fight. the hilarious part was kos owning him so bad he got himself fired

Paul has been around the fight game a LONG long time, and for a brit to get into the UFC is a massive thing, it was clear that the Kos fight was hugely frustrating for him, as so much was riding on it after such a long road to get there... this added to the fact that Kos humped him the whole fight, and talk major shit to him must have sent him over the edge frustration wise........ and he threw a half hearted punch in frustration. was it right? of course not, and he knows that too... but the punishment did NOT fit the crime IMHO

a massive over reaction by DW. others have done far worse and still have a second chance and third....

he should have been given a fine and a 6 month ban, but like i said this is JMHO

ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam -
ranier wolfcastle -

kos sure handled the situation well

and was also unhurt

I thought that punch messed up Kos' eye for a while?

Might be wrong though... Phone Post

That was gsp, Phone Post

Hope it's not true. Big Semtex fan. Phone Post

tripleguardpull - he banged bro

Lol Phone Post

BENDOver 209 Top Team #2 - fuck Semtex

horrible representative of the spot Phone Post

A fighter having a fight? Shocking. This has never happened before!

We don't even know the details so don't jump to conclusions. Phone Post

how many bar fight has Bas Rutten been in? yet he is revered around here.

"Irregardless isn't a word. It's "regardless". And it's spelled "you're". Helps to not make yourself sound like a half-literate 5 year old when you're calling a person a retard."

facepalm Phone Post

Master Bater - Paul has been around the fight game a LONG long time, and for a brit to get into the UFC is a massive thing, it was clear that the Kos fight was hugely frustrating for him, as so much was riding on it after such a long road to get there... this added to the fact that Kos humped him the whole fight, and talk major shit to him must have sent him over the edge frustration wise........ and he threw a half hearted punch in frustration. was it right? of course not, and he knows that too... but the punishment did NOT fit the crime IMHO

a massive over reaction by DW. others have done far worse and still have a second chance and third....

he should have been given a fine and a 6 month ban, but like i said this is JMHO

The UFC spent years, and millions of dollars, fighting the image that got them banned from television originally. They will never get sanctioning in NY, if they have any tolerance for that kind of an attack after a fight. They know what they're doing. They turned what could have been devastating PR, in to positive PR, by taking action.

Instead of some idiot politician in NY being able to point at the situation and say "this is why the sport shouldn't be sanctioned", the UFC gets to point at the situation and hold it up as evidence that the sport should be sanctioned and legal.

It doesn't matter what Koscheck might or might not have said.

CindyO -
Pessimist_Pete -  Way to go Cindy. You spotted 1 of 3 errors. Phone Post

Then you're a bigger dumbass than I thought?

Cindy

someone got on my computer?

yeah, that's it

;) Phone Post

A statement has been made on my Facebook page. This story is untrue. I was not involved in a bar fight, I was not arrested yesterday. I am however waiting on my visa, which is not likely to be resolved until April 2013, which means I am out of the season 8 tournament. For more info, checkout my official Facebook page.

the man himself beat me to it ^^^^^

Daley should fight the biter from this past season of TUF, get his career back on track and maybe get on the right side of some controversy...