Paul Daley arrested for assault

Pessimist_Pete - 

Way to go Cindy. You spotted 1 of 3 errors. Phone Post

Then you're a bigger dumbass than I thought?

Cindy

Rumours. However it seems my next fight will not be for Bellator.

CindyO - 
Pessimist_Pete - 

Way to go Cindy. You spotted 1 of 3 errors. Phone Post

Then you're a bigger dumbass than I thought?

Cindy

lol.

ttt

Semtex - Rumours. However it seems my next fight will not be for Bellator.

In

So you weren't arrested? Hope things work out for you either way. Wanted to see you in that tournament tho.

this fucking guy!!!!!!!

I'm a huge Daley fan but this shit is just crazy! It's like he's his own worst enemy.

He should be in the UFC collecting bonus checks instead he's punching out some chump in a bar someplace.

Joke

He'd better get his head out of his ass before his career passes him by.

Pancake Syrup - While it was bad that Daley hit Koscheck after the fight Koscheck deserved it. What did he do fake 2 illegal knees that didn't hit him which hurt Daley in the fight a little.

Not even a question of right or wrong, it just didn't work for him, his career went down the toilet after that.... Plus it's wrong to sucker punch.. Phone Post

Jack Skellington -

this fucking guy!!!!!!!

I'm a huge Daley fan but this shit is just crazy! It's like he's his own worst enemy.

He should be in the UFC collecting bonus checks instead he's punching out some chump in a bar someplace.

Joke

He'd better get his head out of his ass before his career passes him by.

This. Exactly. Phone Post

aluminum_rooster - overall, aushole, overall

I spotted it all, but some of us aren't quite as....ANAL as you are you fucking twit

you come here to spellcheck people and act like you're some Mensa-level brainiac.....

I doubt you can operate your own penis

Yes he can! I've seen him on his webcam, he's brilliant on it. Can beat that thing like it owes him money! Phone Post

He's just posted on his Facebook that its not true. Can't get a visa until April Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete - Dana paid some Brits to start a fight with Daley. Zuffa trying to ruin Bellator. Phone Post

Not a huge fan on him but your statement is ridiculous Phone Post

You're naive and gullible Phone Post

And you're trolling or dumb or reaching. Maybe all 3 Phone Post

Just so you know, Pessimist_Pete is the guy who called Goldie an idiot for saying 'changing of the guard' instead of 'changing of the garb'.

So I think he knows what he's talking about.

6ULDV8 -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Pessimist_Pete - Dana paid some Brits to start a fight with Daley. Zuffa trying to ruin Bellator. Phone Post

Just so you know, Pessimist_Pete is the guy who called Goldie an idiot for saying 'changing of the guard' instead of 'changing of the garb'.

Still on of the biggest fail threads I ever seen on the UG; back fired like a true chump he is. Phone Post

Can you say why it wont be for Bellator?

Porkchop - 

Can you say why it wont be for Bellator?

this

GeneraI - 
6ULDV8 -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Still on of the biggest fail threads I ever seen on the UG; back fired like a true chump he is. Phone Post

dude, as far as thread backfires go, this is nothing.

This is just ESPN reporting something that Daley denied. When it comes to MMA media, never believe what you hear. It's almost never correct.

When you have been an UG member for more than a year, you'll be better equipped to make a statement like that.

Porkchop -
GeneraI - 
6ULDV8 -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

This is just ESPN reporting something that Daley denied. When it comes to MMA media, never believe what you hear. It's almost never correct.

When you have been an UG member for more than a year, you'll be better equipped to make a statement like that.

I don't think we are referring to the same thing (you're referring to Daley's alleged arrest, while we were talking about Pete's thread... though Daley denied these are false rumours). But I guess my join date has something related to this topic? Phone Post

GeneraI - 
Porkchop -
GeneraI - 
6ULDV8 -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

I don't think we are referring to the same thing (you're referring to Daley's alleged arrest, while we were talking about Pete's thread... though Daley denied these are false rumours). But I guess my join date has something related to this topic? Phone Post

I don't see from that conversation where there was any reference to a different thread but if that's what you were talking about then I can't comment. I have no idea what thread you are talking about or if there even is one given that conversation.

Porkchop -
GeneraI - 
Porkchop -
GeneraI - 
6ULDV8 -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

I don't see from that conversation where there was any reference to a different thread but if that's what you were talking about then I can't comment. I have no idea what thread you are talking about or if there even is one given that conversation.

It's going to be a classic... look up "changing of the gard" Phone Post

Porkchop -
GeneraI - 
Porkchop -
GeneraI - 
6ULDV8 -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Pessimist_Pete -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Look up 'changing of the garb' Phone Post