Paul Daley...OMG

Joe Rogan - 

He's a fucking brutal striker.  Really wish he was still in the UFC.

There's just something so EXPLOSIVE about him. You know what i mean?

Like he has some sort of biological advantage. I just can't put my finger on it.

Impressive looking KO but let's keep in mind this was against a total no-hoper. Daley has spent the last several years brutally KOing D-listers and then losing to anyone halfway decent. Changing careers to pure kickboxing is probably the right move for him.

Joe Rogan -

C'mon joe you have Dana's ear. Lean on him on tell him we all want him back in the UFC!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Second favorite uppercut gif behind Tyson

Caffiend -

Second favorite uppercut gif behind Tyson

Uppercut of death. Phone Post 3.0

It's called the "spirit taker" uppercut. Drilled alot at my dojo, spirit dojo, Nottingham,UK.

Semtex.tv.

FedorLikeAura - ^ Fight with Nick Diaz was stopped so early because Dana was there to see Nick win and go to PPV with GSP for the UFC

ALso, Paul didnt look that great tonight, Daley will never be a top 10 170'er again. So im content with him not being in UFC anymore, great KO though
Fact! Phone Post 3.0

Semtex - It's called the "spirit taker" uppercut. Drilled alot at my dojo, spirit dojo, Nottingham,UK.

Semtex.tv.
SEM-FUCKIN-TEX!! Phone Post 3.0

Semtex - It's called the "spirit taker" uppercut. Drilled alot at my dojo, spirit dojo, Nottingham,UK.

Semtex.tv.
Fuckin loved it Paul

Who's next for the "spirit taker"?! Phone Post 3.0

crackin shot...would love the ufc and him to settle their differences...lots of good match ups for him in UFC. so wot that he tried to punch Koscheck after ther bell....Kos is a complete asshole lol, Id have gave him a bonus. remember him bullyin that nurse on TUF. then tried to blame it on the nurse. pube headed nob head. Im glad GSP shattered his eye hole!

Rock 'em sock 'em robots!!! Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Muay Thai -
Joe Rogan -

C'mon joe you have Dana's ear. Lean on him on tell him we all want him back in the UFC!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
We need to see Diaz- Daley 2, or Lawler Daley. Those are some potential foty candidates that we might never see. Phone Post

Semtex.tv.
Haha that's a perfect name. Sweet ko, when you fighting next? Phone Post 3.0

Joe Rogan - 

word

Semtex.tv.
You could call it the "pretty little girl" and I'd still be terrified of it! Phone Post 3.0

Wow.. That's some serious power. Imagine if he had great wrestling.. Phone Post 3.0