Paul Daley...OMG

Daley vs Lombard Phone Post 3.0

Hoooooooly. I wish he never woulda sucker punched Kos Phone Post 3.0

The Perverted One - 
hellride - Looks like the left still works
Tell that to nick Phone Post 3.0

he put nick on queer street for a sec i don't get what you mean by this.

Wish there was a way we could get him back into the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

didnt he miss weight a few times since the UFC?

damn

Rambo John J - 

One of my all time favorites.  His left is god given, and polished with diamonds.

His fight with Diaz is quite entertaining.

Quite entertaining? That's a bit of an understatement.

So apparently Daley decided to make an U-turn in his career: he will quit mma (temporarily) and will join Croatian promotion FFC and start with a couple of kickboxing events in 2014. I think this is n't a coincidence because on March 8th 2014 FFC will co-promote a big Glory event in Zagreb with Crocop vs Bonjasky headlining the event. Paul Daley was already scheduled for Glory's London event (Glory 5 London, March 23 2013) 9 months ago but did not get permission from Bjork/Bellator to fight in London. I guess this time Daley will be on the Glory Zagreb fightcard.

I can't support someone with has displayed such dishonor. This is mixed martial arts and if your not going to show martial valor you don't belong. Nice ko tho. Phone Post 3.0

Never should've been booted from the ufc. The guy is one of the most exciting welterweights. Phone Post 3.0

Damn Phone Post 3.0

Daley

Wow Phone Post 3.0

He's a fucking brutal striker.  Really wish he was still in the UFC.

Joe Rogan - 

He's a fucking brutal striker.  Really wish he was still in the UFC.

Really hoping that Dana can forgive him for his one mistake and let him get back into a fun-filled welterweight division with more exciting match ups than before, but I won't hold my breath.

FedorLikeAura - ^ Fight with Nick Diaz was stopped so early because Dana was there to see Nick win and go to PPV with GSP for the UFC

ALso, Paul didnt look that great tonight, Daley will never be a top 10 170'er again. So im content with him not being in UFC anymore, great KO though

You are kidding right?
If not i would seek help, there has to be something wrong with you if you can conjure up something so absurd and actually believe it.

Too bad he had to go and lose his mind after the Kos fight because I wouldn't mind seeing him fight tougher competition in the UFC.

I wish he'll be back one day in the UFC instead of wrecking cans in lower divisions. Dude's got talent, offer him a second chance DFW

DFW - "I thought Daley had retired" Phone Post 3.0

FedorLikeAura - ^ Fight with Nick Diaz was stopped so early because Dana was there to see Nick win and go to PPV with GSP for the UFC

ALso, Paul didnt look that great tonight, Daley will never be a top 10 170'er again. So im content with him not being in UFC anymore, great KO though

lol wut. Did you see how out Daley was in the Diaz fight? Silly Goose