Paulo Costa aggressive male pattern baldness

I remember a year or two ago this guy had a nice head of hair and zero signs of baldness. Last night he’s got a big bald spot and patches of baldness everywhere. I know he recently got a transplant but it seems the hair loss is so aggressive the surgery isn’t working. Usually when a man has a transplant they have to take Finasteride to keep the results. Seems like he’s not taking it and the hair is looking like complete shit. Any thoughts?

He has the same issue with his pubes.

4 Likes

men go bald, fish swim, this is life

6 Likes

Him bald is probably better looking than half you fat uglies so at least he’s got that going for him.

12 Likes

Yeah but the dude is so vein he’ll never shave it off. The transplant hairs will not stay unless he’s actively blocking DHT from getting into the follicles. So if he’s not using finasteride then the transplant was pointless.

1 Like

I thought transplant hairs were transplanted from the sides, which are DHT resistant

4 Likes

UG is turning into the Hair Club for Men? GTFO

3 Likes

Lol. DHT is Jake the snakes finishing move!

3 Likes

Whatever steroid cocktail he’s on may have something to do with it

8 Likes

You should see the ape that fought Nate The Great last night

What fight?

1 Like

:notes: you’re so vein :notes:

7 Likes

A transplant can take 2 years to see full results.

1 Like

Wrong.

1 Like

This isn’t true. My uncle had a hair transplant and has never taken finasteride a day in his life.

3 Likes

I had one two years ago. No Fin for me. I do use rogaine. Tho.

2 Likes

My bad guess I was wrong

My dr recommended fin and rogaine. But I turned down the fin. He told me that the follicles from the sides don’t fall out. But the other original hair on top could over time. Considering I was bald as fuck before the transplant, I’m good. I’d rather go for another procedure than use fin honestly. Which I might do anyway.

2 Likes

He’s out juicing the hair transplant.

2 Likes