Paulo Costa aggressive male pattern baldness

Your mom sure isn’t obsessed with her appearance…

Home Alone Kevin GIF

1 Like

I’m other words… Cheddar is poor. He’s like the Always Save Brand Cheddar :sob::sob::joy::joy:

1 Like

What the fuck are you talking about?

1 Like

2 Likes

ok? good one i guess.

Oh fuck you. I’m sorry ok.

2 Likes

DW2O47K

3 Likes

clint eastwood punk GIF

1 Like

Finasteride literaly shrinks your prostate to prevent cancer, then prostate doesnt “make” so much dht or some different elemnt into another, which couses baldness

Holy shit, that’s like a 5k surgery

3 Likes

If you look good you do good, or you will get more views, whats how it is

I agree it’s impossible to take this douche bag seriously. He might not be a full gay but he’s definitely a fancy boy.

a28400e7-dd5d-42c4-a5d0-c90c85e0d3e5_text

2 Likes

Anyone that is so insecure they feel the need to get a hair transplant is either a fag or transsexual and doesn’t know it yet

2 Likes

Should’ve kept em. Can be handy to play around with when bored

is that a real picture of him jaja?

Insurance covered it, cost me nothing since I had already met deductible. A breast cancer surgeon did it, he did a hernia repair while I was out too. He did a great job, looks good. Not celebrity plastic surgeon good…but good enough for me.

2 Likes

They hurt, constantly. It was bad.

1 Like

Majority of people who needed a hair transplant and had the money got one. The majority of people talking shit about dudes who got a transplant, don’t have the money to get one… fact.

-TK

2 Likes

You literally have no idea what you’re talking about. You can’t even be bothered to do a quick Google search before you spout medical nonsense on a forum to try to look smart?

1 Like