Paulo Costa calling out Fallon Fox

Paulo Costa has been making waves in the UFC due to his power and ability to level the opposition he faces. That said, Borrachinha is now making waves of a much different variety.

The middleweight powerhouse has apparently taken issue with transgender fighter Fallon Fox and offered to settle their dispute inside the cage. Furthermore, Costa has said he wants to take the fight for free and held nothing back in a video (h/t A.G Fight) posted to his social media platforms earlier this week.

In the rant, Costa went off on Fox herself and the promoters who choose to book her to fight.

“He was born a man, and he is a man, even though he calls himself a transsexual,” Costa said. “It’s absurd cowardice, not only by him but also by the promoters of any event that has accepted this kind of absurdity. He has simply annihilated the girls who have fought against him. They were slaughtered, they put their lives at risk, they put their physical integrity at risk. I don’t want to get into [the personal aspect] of his choice, to be transsexual or not, homosexual or not. What happens here is that a man is fighting against girls, against women, as if he were one. This is absurd, and it can’t be accepted.”

While Fox has made plenty of headlines throughout her career, it’s been nearly three years since she last competed. 

The 42-year-old defeated Tamikka Brents via TKO back in September 2014, which brought her overall record to 5-1. The only loss on Fox’s resume came against Ashlee Evans-Smith back in 2013 at CFA 12.

What mentally ill person will he call out next, Charlie Z?

the fuck… attention whores

Paulo "White Knight" Costa. 

Fox shouldnt have been allowed to fight women but Costas comments are just as ridiculous. He should be putting all his effort into calling out someone of relevance in his own division 

Feed him to Bisping

he just wants to take fox down and run his dick against hers that's all

all that nonsense is just cover

Little late...

The dude actually lost a fist fight to a woman his size

Lick Brown Boners -

The dude actually lost a fist fight to a woman his size

Who?

Lol, greatest sport in the world. 

Fox won't fight, the entire reason he jumped ship and pulled the transgender card is because most of the males he fought / trained with tooled him. He knew he had no chance at being anything other than a can if stayed he in the men's MMA division. Fox dick tucked literally the entire MMA men's division to beat up on women. 

Please just leave Fallon Fox in the woodwork where he belongs, don't talk about him.

meh

Women have already beat Fallon Fox and nobody cares anymore.

whats wrong about calling out a woman

beating tranny

easy there SJW’s

209'd@170 -

Paulo "White Knight" Costa. 

Fox shouldnt have been allowed to fight women but Costas comments are just as ridiculous. He should be putting all his effort into calling out someone of relevance in his own division 

So what he's saying is right but hes wrong for saying it. Makes sense.

AssassinsNATION - 

Fox won't fight, the entire reason he jumped ship and pulled the transgender card is because most of the males he fought / trained with tooled him. He knew he had no chance at being anything other than a can if stayed he in the men's MMA division. Fox dick tucked literally the entire MMA men's division to beat up on women. 

Well, if that’s the case, I say we have to give Fallon a lot of credit. Willing to completely change genders, have expensive, likely painful surgery, receive tonnes of hate, all to compete a few times against women, and have a little advantage there. Impressive dedication.

Or, you are a moron who is just looking to beat his own chest online.

Costa is really looking bad in this one. Fallon hasn’t fought for ages, likely retired. Why attack her now? It just makes him look transphobic. And I agree with him that it’s not right for Fallon to fight naturally born women. I really don’t agree with how and when he’s saying it though.

A little late to the party, but still wood watch

People cite the evans smith loss for fallon all the time. But I feel like fallon kinda let ashlee win that one to take some of the heat off. It was by no means a crazy fight, and ashle has gone on to a pretty mediocre ufc career since.

truth is fallon should be fighting men, if she can’t accept that better to not fight at all

steakwhistle - People cite the evans smith loss for fallon all the time. But I feel like fallon kinda let ashlee win that one to take some of the heat off. It was by no means a crazy fight, and ashle has gone on to a pretty mediocre ufc career since.

truth is fallon should be fighting men, if she can’t accept that better to not fight at all

“But I feel like fallon kinda let ashlee win that one to take some of the heat off.”

lol no that’s ridiculous

MR31 - 
jqvwxyz -
AssassinsNATION - 

Well, if that’s the case, I say we have to give Fallon a lot of credit. Willing to completely change genders, have expensive, likely painful surgery, receive tonnes of hate, all to compete a few times against women, and have a little advantage there. Impressive dedication.

Or, you are a moron who is just looking to beat his own chest online.

Costa is really looking bad in this one. Fallon hasn’t fought for ages, likely retired. Why attack her now? It just makes him look transphobic. And I agree with him that it’s not right for Fallon to fight naturally born women. I really don’t agree with how and when he’s saying it though.

Her?

Yup. Makes the most sense, right?