Paulo Costa starts the Jake Paul pay revolution!

What a short sighted, dumb fuck statement.

Check it out: Dana announced a main event before it was signed in order to pressure his fighter to sign for peanuts, but his fighter wants to be paid for the main event, so then Dana has his bitch Brett announce the fighter WHO NEVER AGREED TO FIGHT has pulled out like a pussy. Strong arm 101.

Dana is a piece of shit 1970s boxing promoter at this point and the majority of you need to take his dick out your mouth, listen to Jake fucking Paul of all people.

7 Likes

He’s still under contract so I don’t know what he thinks he’s going to prove. Ufc will let him sit on the sidelines until he decides to fight whoever the UFC put’s in front of him for his agreed upon pay

2 Likes

So now Dana will put him on the undercard and not pay him what he wants. Smart.

1 Like

.Paul brothers can do it cause they’re very famous.
Justin Bieber could make crazy $ fighting & promoting it.
Because he is famous. The fact that Paulo is a real fighter is irrelevant.
If it was about your fighting then conor wouldn’t be a big name anymore & none of us would know who the Paul brothers are.

Paulo either doesn’t get that, or he thinks he’s far more famous than he is.

Few have thought “I wasn’t gonna order the PPV but costa is in it so I will.”
He’s wildly overestimating his drawing power

8 Likes

He’s a tard. I’d be surprised if he is fighting in the ufc much longer

2 Likes

Fighters need to stop signing these long contracts…Sign a one or two fight deal and that way if they have offers from other promotions they can do whatever they want…UFC owns their souls with these long 3,4,5,6,7,8 fight contracts…ESPECIALLY OLDER FIGHTERS wtf sign these kinds of contracts?

2 Likes

UFC fighters need to unionize

1 Like

If I remember correctly the UFC can cut him and then make him not fight for two years before going to another promotion

2 Likes

This undermines the effort.

2 Likes

The Disney Kid is gonna fuck around and become the greatest thing ever to the UFC fighters, hes slamming Dana white every chance he gets on a very sensitive topic that fighters refuse to talk about for obvious reasons. This is the main reason Dana hates his ass.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets cut.

1 Like

Incorrect. They can cut him and he is free, if they don’t cut him they legally have to offer him every fight on his contract in a specific time (not sure the time frame). A company cannot fire or release you and still prevent you from seeking other employment.

1 Like

He isn’t the first and won’t be the last. Fighting is a very selfish sport and for that reason the union attempts and fighter stand offs never work.

The undercard fighters would see an increase in pay, and the draws would see a decrease. Whish is why the draws are not interested.

I was a union plumber for years, it protected the week shitty workers. I went on my own and have worked out a far better contract for myself

1 Like

That’s the thing. They will offer him his contract pay. If he refuses to fight for the contract money, he will be sitting waiting

2 Likes

Fight has to be signed signed and ready to go before the UFC promotes it. Otherwise you let members like BJPENNFOREVER believe fights like Poierer vs Ferguson are going to happen even though they weren’t even close to finishing the deal. Truthhurts

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

RETARTED !!!

1 Like
1 Like

UFC is boring as fuck now compared to years past.

Costa is absolutely on the right track here. Ali Act should be applied to MMA NOW. Since 2013, the UFC has gotten more boring and Dana has turned into a sport killer.

When Jake embarrasses another MMA fighter when he TKOs Tyron Woodley, Costa should box one of the Paul bros.

The UFC has gotten to the point where I don’t even bother watching most PPVs in perfect quality for free (which I can easily do with a click of a button with private torrents). Fighters need to stop signing these illegal contracts.

1 Like