Paulo Costa starts the Jake Paul pay revolution!

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Maybe you should ignore my posts and focus on your mental health needs.

1 Like

Costa has the right idea but doing it in the worst possible way strategy wise. It’s tough to flex like this after an embarrassing loss.

2 Likes

The best possible person to flex right now like this is Francis. He has the leverage.

1 Like

Nobody is even talking about how horrible the judging has been. It’s insane what they are doing to these fighters careers.

1 Like

Aren’t you the same guy that bumps his own threads for months about fights that are never going to happen ? a simple yes or no we don’t need a whole paragraph of bullshit.

You seem upset. Might I suggest you ignore my posts? My posts and threads seem to have had an incredibly negative impact on you. If I were you I’d ignore my threads and go get some sun or some meds or fresh air. I remember your prior complaints somewhat now. Take a deep breath. Its not healthy to obsess over strangers online.

A simple “yes” and “go fuck yourself” would have been the proper response

1 Like

Perhaps but I’m having a great day and don’t need to upset deranged people.

Dana doesn’t need to do shit, nor does he care what the white trash Paul brothers think.

Affliction “tried” the model and how did that work for them?

How many ppv draws does the triller Paul fights get? Costa is fighting on a fight night event called a guy in Cannonier that exactly well known.

Outside of mma very few people know who Costa and Cannonier are. That is the big difference and these mma guys seem completely oblivious to this. The Paul bros did the YouTube stuff for years and built up a huge fan base … mma fighters just expect to earn the same pay even though they don’t draw 10% the interest….?

1 Like

Exactly this.

These fighters are ignorant to their actual worth. Fight out your contract and test free agency and see what the market bares.

If Costa was smart, he would learn to speak English a bit better and promote himself.

1 Like

The thing is, the contracts were proven to be tools to keep guys under contract. ie - of they refuse a fight they can be put on the hook for a longer term. These guys are in no way able to leverage their contract in any way. The can get cut at any time but they cannot hold the UFC to their contract?

The lawsuit really showed how Zuffa uses the contract like a hammer on the fighters. If this is how they treat their bigger name fighters, imagine what happens to the lower tier guys.

1 Like

Zero people outside of mma know who these fighters are and they will do run of the mill ESPN fight night numbers

I like how he defines what fighting is lmao

“Look fuck face either you fight under me my way or you don’t.”

Does he not sign the checks?

Dana can make you or break you…let’s not act like this isn’t true

He can’t even do that lol paragraph of bullshit like always.

I said a yes or a no, no one’s paying you to write settle down.

Costa talks like the kind of guy that’s never had a job. Skipping a shift and complaining about the company you work for is not how you climb the corporate ladder.

2 Likes

How the fuk he pass drug test the question is, went from chubby getting beat by nobodies to greek god hanging with elite