Peggy Morgan: "Ronda is bat crap crazy".

This is an old blog entry, but if you were suspecting people were editing things out to make Ronda look slightly better, here is what one of her teammates had to say about her:

http://www.mmaweekly.com/peggy-morgans-tuf-18-fighter-blog-week-3-yes-ronda-rousey-really-hates-miesha-tate

"...Ronda hates Miesha. And not just when the cameras are on, either. Ronda hates Miesha everywhere and all of the time".

"For example: We’re chilling in the Team Rousey locker room before practice and Miesha walks past and calls out in a sing-song voice, 'Good morning guys!' And without missing a beat, Ronda replies in the same tone, 'Why don’t you go f— yourself?'"

"Then there’s this: The day after the 'incident' at the Red Rock, I’m sitting in the sauna with Ronda, and Miesha passes by and waves to us through the glass door. Ronda jumps up and flings the door open to yell: 'You won’t be waving with that arm after I f—ing rip it off, now will you?' Miesha looks over her shoulder and smirks, but keeps walking".

"Some of you probably think Ronda is bat crap crazy. Okay, maybe Ronda is bat crap crazy. But I genuinely like her, and here’s why: she doesn’t bother trying to pretend like she isn’t completely insane. In fact, she doesn’t bother trying to pretend anything at all".

"As we’ve already seen, if Ronda feels like kicking a hole in the door, she’s gonna kick a hole in the door. If she feels like crying, she’s gonna cry. If she feels like telling you you’re a miserable bitch faced —-, she’s gonna do that, too. On more than one occasion, I heard Ronda say, 'I’d rather be real mean than fake nice.' And after being around her nearly every day for six weeks, I can say this is absolutely true. Ronda might be a crazy bitch, but she’s a real crazy bitch."

My own comments: All these incidents were left out. UFC is trying to save some of her image.

Still, Ronda is one of the most unbearable persons I've seen on TV. Period.

There is no excuse for being this big a b*tch, especially, on câmera and in front of millions, even if Miesha is fake, if she smirks etc..

And Ronda is a bully and a coward one at that.

I doubt she would threathen Cris Cyborg like that. She is doing that, because she knows she is bigger than Miesha, because she knows she can beat Miesha.

I will say again: I doubt we will ever see Ronda headbutt Cyborg during the weigh-in or flir her off, because she knows she can lose her teeth right there. She is bullying someone who she already beat and who is smaller than she.

rondas life is a 209 reality tv show

Again, we see people admiring others for "being real" even if being real is being a complete bitch (Peggy's words).

If you weigh 350 pounds it doesn't make it better if you are proud of it and/or don't try to hide it (not like you could anyway...). You're still a fat ass f**ker.

Ronda has got issues, serious issues, period. It's not admirable, she shouldn't be applauded and her behavior is certainly nothing anyone should condone. Ronds is not "being real", she's just being her bat crap crazy self and doesn't know any better.

kevsh -

Again, we see people admiring others for "being real" even if being real is being a complete bitch (Peggy's words).

If you weigh 350 pounds it doesn't make it better if you are proud of it and/or don't try to hide it (not like you could anyway...). You're still a fat ass f**ker.

Ronda has got issues, serious issues, period. It's not admirable, she shouldn't be applauded and her behavior is certainly nothing anyone should condone. Ronds is not "being real", she's just being her bat crap crazy self and doesn't know any better.

I agree totally with this Phone Post 3.0

wow what a passive aggressive c*nt Meisha is.

JustAnotherMMAFan - My own comments: All these incidents were left out. UFC is trying to save some of her image.

There is no excuse for being this big a b*tch, especially, on câmera and in front of millions, even if Miesha is fake, if she smirks etc..

I doubt she would threathen Cris Cyborg like that. She is doing that, because she knows she is bigger than Miesha, because she knows she can beat Miesha.

I will say again: I doubt we will ever see Ronda headbutt Cyborg during the weigh-in or flir her off, because she knows she can lose her teeth right there. She is bullying someone who she already beat and who is smaller than she.

Have you seen the huge women she competed against in Judo? If you think she is a bad person that is fine but allying her a coward is just blind biased hatred. I think she comes at Cyborg the same as she would come at anyone. Scared is not a word I would use to describe Ronda Rousey. Phone Post 3.0

Who is she and why would I ever care what she has to say

I submit cats - Who is she and why would I ever care what she has to say

It's understandable a peasant such as yourself doesn't know who she is or is playing the fool. Phone Post

I submit cats - Who is she and why would I ever care what she has to say
She is a fighter on TUF that had traned with Ronda for six weeks and had an informed opinion. Why should other posters care about rather or not you care is a better question. Phone Post 3.0

When an asshole is honest about being an asshole, it does not make him (or her) any less of a fucking asshole. Phone Post 3.0

Why can't more men be less bitches. Standing at the door yelling about the arm meisha waived with. Wish more fighters like Nick Diaz were around. Phone Post 3.0

I LOVE GSP - wow what a passive aggressive c*nt Meisha is.

Something that i've noticed, rousey hasnt looked great but miesha has came across as a snake.

Shittalking and then going over asking for a handshake etc Phone Post

Vader03 -
kevsh -

I agree totally with this Phone Post 3.0
Cosigned Phone Post 3.0

Telling someone off everytime they do something fake, which they are doing BECAUSE they know it'll cause shit, makes you crazy? Thought it was called being real and standing up for yourself..

Ronda needs to chill and not let that shit get to her, especially since it's obvious Miesha is doing that to play for the cameras and make Ronda look bad.

Miesha's like the person in HS that talks shit behind somebodys back, then is all nice as hell to your face. Then when you call them on it they act like they don't know what you mean and backpedal.

I agree she needs to conduct herself better, but Miesha is only doing that because she knows what will happen; she is an instigator and it is jarring how many of you are ignoring this.

To those ppl: don't ever get a girlfriend because she will mind flick you and make you her bitch before you even realize it's happening. Phone Post

I don't understand why she thinks its so admirable to have no self control.

Personally I like Rhonda.

Tate is IMP hotter but, she is very fake, reminds me of one of those fake ass movie bitches.

Why make cruel jokes about Rhonda's trainer especially after DFW said to know it off?

Because she is a cunt she enjoys degrading and insulting others but she doesn't directly attack Rhonda. Rhonda is not afraid to call her on it and does not play games, I respect her for that.

You call her a bitch but to me she seems to seriously care about her team and she is 100% serious about training and winning and you know exactly where she stands.

HexRei - I don't understand why she thinks its so admirable to have no self control.
LOL at saying a professional athlete and former Olympian has no self control. Phone Post 3.0

JustAnotherMMAFan - My own comments: All these incidents were left out. UFC is trying to save some of her image.

I guess you're forgetting that before this Miesha was OBSESSIVE about Ronda; every other word out of her mouth was bad shit about Rousey. Shed bring Ronda up in an interview when no one even mentioned her name! Her bf threatened to assault Ronda as well.

Miesha ran her mouth for more than a year (even after losing) and now you all are pissed that Ronda is being real and not pretending to bs nice to someone who pretends to be nice until Ronda isn't around.

Even now, Miesha and Ronda agreed with Dana not to pull any pranks, yet she turns right around and does it anyways, TWICE even after Ronda didn't retaliate.

I'm mot condoning any of Ronda's behavior but Miesha started this whole thing and you can't expect a person to be friendly with someone they genuinely hate, especially when the other person is pretending to be friendly in order to manipulate the situation.

Miesha is as guilty if not more so than Ronda. They both need to focus on their fighters and save that aggression for fight day. Phone Post

The Popeye - Personally I like Rhonda.

Tate is IMP hotter but, she is very fake, reminds me of one of those fake ass movie bitches.

Why make cruel jokes about Rhonda's trainer especially after DFW said to know it off?

Because she is a cunt she enjoys degrading and insulting others but she doesn't directly attack Rhonda. Rhonda is not afraid to call her on it and does not play games, I respect her for that.

You call her a bitch but to me she seems to seriously care about her team and she is 100% serious about training and winning and you know exactly where she stands.

Same here man. I agree with most ppl about Ronda's behavior, but I guess because one of my best friends growing up was a liar and manipulator, I can spot those type of ppl pretty easily and I can't stand them.

Miesha is VERY fake, unfortunately. Phone Post