Peggy Morgan: "Ronda is bat crap crazy".

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - Your post and the OP prove my point. You are the one basing your argument on your interpretation of someone else's interview. It's on you to convince the community that a MMA champion and Olympic medalist has no self control. Phone Post 3.0

Dude, I didn't say she doesn't. I don't know Ronda. I'm talking about the OP's view of her and, as you said, interpreting it.

I do have an opinion of what I saw of her on TUF that relates to that, but my opening post that you leaped on like you're Ronda's #1 stalker was completely about Peggy's view of Ronda.

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 
JustAnotherMMAFan - My own comments: All these incidents were left out. UFC is trying to save some of her image.

Still, Ronda is one of the most unbearable persons I've seen on TV. Period.

There is no excuse for being this big a b*tch, especially, on câmera and in front of millions, even if Miesha is fake, if she smirks etc..

And Ronda is a bully and a coward one at that.

I doubt she would threathen Cris Cyborg like that. She is doing that, because she knows she is bigger than Miesha, because she knows she can beat Miesha.

I will say again: I doubt we will ever see Ronda headbutt Cyborg during the weigh-in or flir her off, because she knows she can lose her teeth right there. She is bullying someone who she already beat and who is smaller than she.

I guess you're forgetting that before this Miesha was OBSESSIVE about Ronda; every other word out of her mouth was bad shit about Rousey. Shed bring Ronda up in an interview when no one even mentioned her name! Her bf threatened to assault Ronda as well.

Miesha ran her mouth for more than a year (even after losing) and now you all are pissed that Ronda is being real and not pretending to bs nice to someone who pretends to be nice until Ronda isn't around.

Even now, Miesha and Ronda agreed with Dana not to pull any pranks, yet she turns right around and does it anyways, TWICE even after Ronda didn't retaliate.

I'm mot condoning any of Ronda's behavior but Miesha started this whole thing and you can't expect a person to be friendly with someone they genuinely hate, especially when the other person is pretending to be friendly in order to manipulate the situation.

Miesha is as guilty if not more so than Ronda. They both need to focus on their fighters and save that aggression for fight day. Phone Post

Fuck it's funny to see people eat this crap when it's packaged in something manly like MMA.

If they were on any other reality show, you'd all be ashamed of being so sucked into this BS.

HexRei -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 
HexRei -
Gobulcoque - All of this. Ronda may be a crazy bitch, but her team all seems to love her, and that counts for a lot. Not denying that some of her actions are questionable, but the thing is, for any other profession it'd be unacceptable for her to act the way she does, but she's a fighter. It takes a certain amount of crazy to do the job, and she is who she is.

It's obvious that Ronda fostered an "us against them" mentality, so of course they like her. That's part and parcel of that whole tactic.
It's a team competition isn't that by definition us vs them? This isn't Elemetary school soccer it's a bunch of professional fighters competing for a once in a lifetime opportunity. Hell Miesha needs a win way more than Ronda maybe Ronda should just be nice and lose this one. Phone Post 3.0

Are you kidding me? That talk she gave to Shayna about "friends vs acquaintances" was completely manipulative and had nothing to do with competition. That was catty, assholish behavior.
You are making three assumptions

1. Ronda wasn't being sincere but instead try to manipulate someone for some unknown personal gain.

2. Shayna is a simpleton that is easily manipulated.

3. Your opinion is a fact. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 
HexRei -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 
HexRei -
Gobulcoque - All of this. Ronda may be a crazy bitch, but her team all seems to love her, and that counts for a lot. Not denying that some of her actions are questionable, but the thing is, for any other profession it'd be unacceptable for her to act the way she does, but she's a fighter. It takes a certain amount of crazy to do the job, and she is who she is.

It's obvious that Ronda fostered an "us against them" mentality, so of course they like her. That's part and parcel of that whole tactic.
It's a team competition isn't that by definition us vs them? This isn't Elemetary school soccer it's a bunch of professional fighters competing for a once in a lifetime opportunity. Hell Miesha needs a win way more than Ronda maybe Ronda should just be nice and lose this one. Phone Post 3.0

Are you kidding me? That talk she gave to Shayna about "friends vs acquaintances" was completely manipulative and had nothing to do with competition. That was catty, assholish behavior.
You are making three assumptions

1. Ronda wasn't being sincere but instead try to manipulate someone for some unknown personal gain.

2. Shayna is a simpleton that is easily manipulated.

3. Your opinion is a fact. Phone Post 3.0

Where did I say my opinion is fact? Do I really need to preface or postface everything I say that is obviously just my opinion, with the fact that it's just my opinion?

Beastro -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 
JustAnotherMMAFan - My own comments: All these incidents were left out. UFC is trying to save some of her image.

Still, Ronda is one of the most unbearable persons I've seen on TV. Period.

There is no excuse for being this big a b*tch, especially, on câmera and in front of millions, even if Miesha is fake, if she smirks etc..

And Ronda is a bully and a coward one at that.

I doubt she would threathen Cris Cyborg like that. She is doing that, because she knows she is bigger than Miesha, because she knows she can beat Miesha.

I will say again: I doubt we will ever see Ronda headbutt Cyborg during the weigh-in or flir her off, because she knows she can lose her teeth right there. She is bullying someone who she already beat and who is smaller than she.

I guess you're forgetting that before this Miesha was OBSESSIVE about Ronda; every other word out of her mouth was bad shit about Rousey. Shed bring Ronda up in an interview when no one even mentioned her name! Her bf threatened to assault Ronda as well.

Miesha ran her mouth for more than a year (even after losing) and now you all are pissed that Ronda is being real and not pretending to bs nice to someone who pretends to be nice until Ronda isn't around.

Even now, Miesha and Ronda agreed with Dana not to pull any pranks, yet she turns right around and does it anyways, TWICE even after Ronda didn't retaliate.

I'm mot condoning any of Ronda's behavior but Miesha started this whole thing and you can't expect a person to be friendly with someone they genuinely hate, especially when the other person is pretending to be friendly in order to manipulate the situation.

Miesha is as guilty if not more so than Ronda. They both need to focus on their fighters and save that aggression for fight day. Phone Post

Fuck it's funny to see people eat this crap when it's packaged in something manly like MMA.

If they were on any other reality show, you'd all be ashamed of being so sucked into this BS.

Lol do you realize how stupid your comment is?

Why did you even bother posting that, honestly, all smack talk aside?

Ppl that make these kind of posts are my favorite :) Phone Post

Lol at these honda fanboys voting me down Phone Post 3.0

Vader03 - Lol at these honda fanboys voting me down Phone Post 3.0

I didn't vote you down, I am not offended by you at all; I honestly thought we were having a productive conversation.

I think you thought I didn't understand where you were coming from and you misunderstood my reasoning. Phone Post

You didn't say your opinion was fact you stated your opinion as if it was a fact. Phone Post 3.0

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -

I didn't vote you down, I am not offended by you at all; I honestly thought we were having a productive conversation.

I think you thought I didn't understand where you were coming from and you misunderstood my reasoning. Phone Post

I didnt think it was you. I respect your opinion and the way you stated it. Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th -

If you can't see the manipulation going on and the fact it's edited for drama some of you are pretty dumb then. 

Right from the first episode you saw this, when Dana didn't tell Ronda what was going, and so the passive aggressive bullshit that Tate is doing started. 

Not to mention even Ronda said that her and Dana were having issues with contract disputes. Wouldn't surprise me if this is some Dana White passive aggressive "i can make you or break you" type thing. He probably felt disrespected because of issue and is taking it out on Ronda now by making her seem like she's a total bitch. 

Once the show is over, and the fighters can talk about all the stuff that was left off camera and we can see why ronda has been so upset.   Ronda has already said she has been made to look like a bitch with all the shit that was edited out...

Very true; honestly surprised how many ppl instantly bought into what the cameras are feeding.

As previously stated, it may just seem that way to me because unfortunately one of my best friends since my childhood is a compulsive liar and much like Miesha on the manipulative end. Phone Post

Vader03 - Lol at these honda fanboys voting me down Phone Post 3.0

Well here's a VU for ya.

JimmersonzGlove - Hate to be the one to break it to you, Mr. Vovchanchyn, but Ronda isnt gonna sleep with you. Phone Post

LOL hate to break it to you Mr. Jimmerson, but I'm happily engaged; I just relate to Ronda in the fact that I am also the kind of person that doesn't put on a fake face or persona, and I am up front and honest of my feelings toward a person.

Not everyone on here is a nerdy keyboard warrior with a crush, brochacho. Phone Post

Vader03 -

I didnt think it was you. I respect your opinion and the way you stated it. Phone Post 3.0

Likewise man, I'll send you a VU when I'm near a computer because I'm using my girl's iPod with an old version of the app with no voting options.

Pretty sad ppl gotta vote someone down for a convo they weren't even involved in. Phone Post

Vader03 -

Likewise man, I'll send you a VU when I'm near a computer because I'm using my girl's iPod with an old version of the app with no voting options.

Pretty sad ppl gotta vote someone down for a convo they weren't even involved in. Phone Post

Its refreshing to have a conversation with someone on here that you dont agree on yet both people are respectful to one another and can stop and think about the other point. Respect to you and i will for sure vote you up as well Phone Post 3.0

I used my 1 VD for the day on I submit cats. Phone Post 3.0

Vader03 -
Vader03 -

Its refreshing to have a conversation with someone on here that you dont agree on yet both people are respectful to one another and can stop and think about the other point. Respect to you and i will for sure vote you up as well Phone Post 3.0

Totally agree, it doesn't happen often lol. Phone Post

Ronda is a child and a bully.

HexRei -
Vader03 - Lol at these honda fanboys voting me down Phone Post 3.0

Well here's a VU for ya.
Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Who cares? Most great champions are.

"Ronda hates Miesha. And not just when the cameras are on, either. Ronda hates Miesha everywhere and all of the time".

That's called being a real person. As opposed to being on Jersey Shore Gossip Girls and being two-faced.

I don't really care what her method is. It obviously works for her to get in that mental state. Take notes maybe?

The Popeye - Personally I like Rhonda.

Tate is IMP hotter but, she is very fake, reminds me of one of those fake ass movie bitches.

Why make cruel jokes about Rhonda's trainer especially after DFW said to know it off?

Because she is a cunt she enjoys degrading and insulting others but she doesn't directly attack Rhonda. Rhonda is not afraid to call her on it and does not play games, I respect her for that.

You call her a bitch but to me she seems to seriously care about her team and she is 100% serious about training and winning and you know exactly where she stands.

Omg this. Why cant other people realize it is beyond me Phone Post 3.0