penn definitly ducking hughes

bj knew as soon as he got the lucky win it was a fluke, he was so shocked he kissed his hero on the lips as to say thank you for not killing me...any nuthuggers wanna respond?

troll, troll, troll your boat...

3 posts in 6 days, no profile, and he's already trolling... what's wrong with kids today?

=)

This thread will have 1500 looks and 250 posts...

You sir...are an idiot!

3 posts in 6 days, no profile, and he's already trolling... what's wrong with kids today? LOL at thinking this is a legitimate new forum member. Douche bag its JOE RAY!

I have heard of lucky kicks or lucky punches but i have never heard of a lucky rear naked choke...

Rookies

HA hA

After that post its ridiculous for you to call ANYONE a nuthugger!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Hawk

No, seriously I dont have anything against penn, but all these threads about how the ufc will notice a decline in fans is funny. I do believe it was lucky,and wouldnt happen ever again. my opinion .But I guess well never know...

The "Troll" comment has to be the worst thing I've ever seen, makes the board look terrible. When I first came here, I read a bunch of people calling other people "trolls", reminded me of elementary school.

You guys need to seriously lay off the "troll" comment, it's stupid. Enough said.

"lucky"...lol

If your a fan of BJ Penn the come check out our fan club...

BJ "The Prodigy" Penn Fan Club!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bjpennfanclub/

looks like BJ PENN is doing very well for himself, and deservedly so... also seems like he's moved on from the UFC controversy, and so has the UFC...
i'm sure both respective parties will be fine so maybe it's time to move on from the subject as well...

congratulations to BJ PENN and here's looking forward to more from him in the future... :)

lol...yea, hughes had some bad luck that night. he had bad luck twice when he fought Hallman.

But it looks like Joe is the one that's ducking. Ducking underneath Hughes' balls, that is.

This guy is an f'ing moron!

jjay and judo mo may now release their lips from penns sack

Quit drinking the "Haterade". Saying penn is ducking anybody is just......BOOlSHEET

"jjay and judo mo may now release their lips from penns sack"

And you may remove Matt's cock from your homosexual brown eye.

azncowboy is definitly a browneye scout so hed know i guess. whitewhale get some hooked on phonics cds you retard

joeinkc: Why do you have make comments like that? Are you sure it isn't yourself who got their lips wrapped around someone's sac? It seems like you use that comment loosely, just like your f'ing lips. Do do us all a favor and shut the fuck up and just put your shit back on Hugh's sac! Everyone on can easily and plainly see you are a Hugh's cock sucking jock rider! You took the time out of your miserable life to put up a post like this!

Jay