Penn fires hilarious shots at Fitch

@bjpenndotcom
BJ Penn. Two-Division UFC Champion. Did it on beer and hotdogs. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9BO9XlIUAAu1-A.png

@bjpenndotcom
Beer and hotdogs, coward. @jonfitchdotnet

haha Phone Post

Beer and hot dogs, coward.

I like that.

Love it. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome. Phone Post 3.0

it's a lot easier not having to fight for your well being, knowing that regardless of how successful you are that you are going home a multi millionaire.

iGotMauledByRumblesJohnson - 
shaqitup - it's a lot easier not having to fight for your well being, knowing that regardless of how successful you are that you are going home a multi millionaire.
Boo this man Phone Post 3.0

I'm not a fan of people using.

But he's attacking a guy who was treated unfairly in the UFC, kicked out unfairly and has had a tough road since.

The Jon Fitch situation kind of gives me the idea that he was in desperation mode trying to get back to where he was and it really is an uphill battle for him.

Now you have BJ Penn shitting on a guy when he is down, while he's getting fat in his palace in Hawaii.

Just seems unnecessary and a scumbag move.

Tiresias -
MMA Playwright - Beer and hot dogs, coward.

I like that.

That has long been my motto, but I never knew what it meant until now.

And that's the VU of the day my friend Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - it's a lot easier not having to fight for your well being, knowing that regardless of how successful you are that you are going home a multi millionaire.

Are you fucking kidding me?

BJ was in an easier place than 99% of fighters to supplement his career with PEDs, and do it in a smart way.

Instead he's always publicly despised the concept of PEDs. His whole career was an example of living by principles. Every choice was against the idea of using wealth to live an easy life.

Get the fuck out of here.

MMAO - 
shaqitup - it's a lot easier not having to fight for your well being, knowing that regardless of how successful you are that you are going home a multi millionaire.

Are you fucking kidding me?

BJ was in an easier place than 99% of fighters to supplement his career with PEDs, and do it in a smart way.

Instead he's always publicly despised the concept of PEDs. His whole career was an example of living by principles. Every choice was against the idea of using wealth to live an easy life.

Get the fuck out of here.

So what happened here is you didn't understand what I said and then acted like an idiot?

Penn has never been poor, has never actually had to rely on his fight purse to support himself.

You also said every choice was against using wealth to live an easy life?

He only trained in Hawaii, refused to go to a legitimate gym, and surrounded himself with yes men.

Sounds more like he was opposed to doing what it takes to be as good as he possibly could be.

shaqitup - it's a lot easier not having to fight for your well being, knowing that regardless of how successful you are that you are going home a multi millionaire.
Says who? Phone Post 3.0

SporkChop - Did it on beer and hot dogs by quitting on his stool.
Pretty cool being able to win two titles by simply quitting on your stool. Phone Post 3.0

Hey friends, hope you're all doing well, if you're being so kind. Phone Post 3.0

IwonAllFiveRounds209What - 
shaqitup -

But he's attacking a guy who was treated unfairly in the UFC, kicked out unfairly and has had a tough road since.

The Jon Fitch situation kind of gives me the idea that he was in desperation mode trying to get back to where he was and it really is an uphill battle for him.

Now you have BJ Penn shitting on a guy when he is down, while he's getting fat in his palace in Hawaii.

Fair points but it's also not fair to use when your opponents aren't. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think guys should use.

But what is the point of shitting on a guy in a secondary org who is pretty much down and out at this point in his career.

Beer and hot dogs is why BJ retired on a 3 fight losing streak. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - 

Fitch was so butt heart after his fight with Penn that he wouldn't even let BJ come train there years later. That rates a little higher on the douchebag scale than a guy basically giving you a small FU on twitter.

shaqitup - 

I kind of agree with this.

BJ could have been the greatest. Phone Post 3.0

Insert picture of BJ holding both belts Phone Post 3.0

if you didn't use steroids and they were/are against the rules, finding out that one of your opponents is dirty makes that guy fair game.  Fitch shit on his opponents when he broke the rules.