Penn returns from retirement, eyes Fw title

Bj vs Edgar 4!!!
He'll get him this time! Phone Post 3.0

Oh my god BJ let it go! Stay retired for god sake! Phone Post 3.0

Oh god. After his last fight, I think "The Who" summed up my feelings best... "Won't get fooled again." Phone Post 3.0

Jeeze, didn't BJ himself flat out admit after his last fight that he hasn't got it anymore?

Fighter amnesia is a horrible thing to behold.

45??????

Dammit BJ!

Dammit!! Phone Post 3.0

cg51mma - WAR PENN!!! 2017 fw champ Phone Post 3.0
You are delusional Phone Post 3.0

Dom Hemingway -
Brigham - McGregor would murder him at this point Phone Post 3.0
I disagree. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe he'd beat mcgregor but he'll never get to fight him. He can't beat anyone in the top 10 right now, he probably can't even beat anyone in the top 20. He hasn't won a fight since 2010 and has won one of his last seven fights. Phone Post 3.0

Penn with cardio & a game plan would be something to watch. Phone Post 3.0

TeePeeHaych - Anyone thinking BJ is going to win the title is kidding themselves at this point. He doesn't have to though, there's in, competitive match ups for him out there. Just because he can't beat the elite anymore, doesn't mean he needs to retire. Phone Post 3.0
Anyone thinking they know what another man is capable of is kidding themselves.

I too worry that he just doesn't have it anymore but I do know he still possesses the relevant skills and we've seen fighters make late-career runs before and I won't presume to know. I'll just be a fan and watch. Phone Post 3.0

Give him Denis Siver, if he wins then he gets McGregor at UFC 200...

Siver is who you have to beat to get a title shot at FW. Phone Post 3.0

Please give him a couple of unranked guys to beat on Phone Post 3.0

Please no. BJ has been a shell of himself for quite a long time now. Don't get me wrong Frankie Edgar is a stud. But BJ should never have lost 3 fights vs him if he was 'ready'. But he didn't look good ever since that first fight.

I'm not sure if that much could have changed since then... Phone Post 3.0

Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe - Please give him a couple of unranked guys to beat on Phone Post 3.0
I really hope they do this to allow him to test the waters. With the right camp (and if BJ agrees to be coached), he may have something left in the tank. But let's let him prove it on a UFC fight night (freebie). If he does well against an unranked guy, give him someone in the top 15. If he does well, is motivated and focused then throw him in the top 10. But for the love of God, please don't have BJ come out of retirement just to face a murderer. He's done that at every effing weight class and it just hurts to see him get beat up. If he comes back, let's see some development fights where he can either start to go on a run or go out on a win. I'll take either of those. Phone Post 3.0

Lets do this. One last time. Phone Post 3.0

I'm hesitant....

But BJ is at Jackson's full time now.

Staying there until his fight in March.

Told Jackson straight up that if at any point he thinks he can't do it to tell him.

I'm hoping that Jackson won't send him in unprepared. He's not known for that so I have hope.

He said he's been training full time for months now. Before he called out Lentz. AKA and now full time at Jackson's.

0 interest in this.

ieswideopen - Penn with cardio & a game plan would be something to watch. Phone Post 3.0

....in 2005

Penn vs chad mended please Phone Post 3.0

The Loge - Give him Denis Siver, if he wins then he gets McGregor at UFC 200...

Siver is who you have to beat to get a title shot at FW. Phone Post 3.0

Unless you're BJ Penn or Frankie Edgar. Then you get title shots coming off of losses.