Penn returns from retirement, eyes Fw title

Good diet year round and no yes men. Then anything is possible. Phone Post 3.0

I can't remember a version of Penn that didn't train himself, this should be interesting. Count me in.

Everyone looking to get in on some of that red panty money. Phone Post 3.0

Say what you will about BJ's physical skills now, at least he won't go into the Octagon with a foolish gameplan with Jackson in his corner. Thats a big improvement from hsi past few fights, where he was seemingly cornered and trained by an expert team of yes-men. A dominant BJ victory over a solid opponent will make this place explode, and we'll have to listen to another 2-3 years of 'p4p best' comments at least. :) Could be worse though..

Who else is a realistic opponent? Cub maybe?

FEATHERWEIGHT
Champion : Conor McGregor
1 Jose Aldo
2 Frankie Edgar
3 Chad Mendes
4 Max Holloway
5 Ricardo Lamas
6 Cub Swanson
7 Charles Oliveira
8 Dennis Bermudez
9 Jeremy Stephens
10 Hacran Dias
11 Darren Elkins
12 Tatsuya Kawajiri
13 Brian Ortega
14 Clay Guida
15 Nik Lentz

He's going to become the Roy Jones of mma Phone Post 3.0

stringtheory - He's baaackkkk.

Cmon BJ, give us the fairytale ending to your career that you deserve.

It will be the greatest moment in the history of the sport. (For me anyway)

War Baby J!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
So much this!
I could die happy the next day Phone Post 3.0

isguerra93 - He's going to become the Roy Jones of mma Phone Post 3.0
Not even. He's Ken Shamrock. Phone Post 3.0

The Loge - Give him Denis Siver, if he wins then he gets McGregor at UFC 200...

Siver is who you have to beat to get a title shot at FW. Phone Post 3.0
Thats the fight i said he should take. Phone Post 3.0

He should get a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

scrapdo -
TeePeeHaych - Anyone thinking BJ is going to win the title is kidding themselves at this point. He doesn't have to though, there's in, competitive match ups for him out there. Just because he can't beat the elite anymore, doesn't mean he needs to retire. Phone Post 3.0
Anyone thinking they know what another man is capable of is kidding themselves.

I too worry that he just doesn't have it anymore but I do know he still possesses the relevant skills and we've seen fighters make late-career runs before and I won't presume to know. I'll just be a fan and watch. Phone Post 3.0
Did you watch the Edgar fight? This isn't speculation I'm going off, it's tangible evidence. Phone Post 3.0

Wtf? Eyeing the title?

STOP SURROUNDING YOURSELF WITH YES MEN Phone Post 3.0

I need a video of BJ jumping out of a pool before I weigh in Phone Post 3.0

BJ v. McGregor for me is like Diaz v. Anderson was. I need to see it happen and it doesn't matter why. Phone Post 3.0

I feel like the battered wife who still sticks around, hoping against hope that this time will be different. He won't hurt me again. He just wasn't himself last time. And the time before. And the time before.

He loves me really.

STOP JUSTIFYING HIS BEHAVIOR RYANS HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU Phone Post 3.0

Please for the love of god give him a tune up fight against someone not in the top 5...

The fact he's talking about "eyeing off the title" gives me absolutely no confidence whatsoever. If he was talking about working his ass off and re-establishing himself as a top 10 fighter, I'd get a little bit excited. Phone Post 3.0

He can eye it from outside the top 10 Phone Post 3.0

Some of you are delusional. Are you forgetting his last fight? Love BJ but man, just stay retired