Penn returns from retirement, eyes Fw title

ieswideopen - Penn with cardio & a game plan would be something to watch. Phone Post 3.0

And we haven't seen that since Diego tbh.

Let it go.

Santo Amaro -

LOL at immediate mention of Conor. There are other fighters....

Being Connor holds the said FW title that BJ speaks of coming for, the mention of him was sorta mandatory. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa - Embarrassing - Frankie beat THE SHIT out of BJ. Mendes would destroy him. He'd need his leg amputated if he fought Aldo. Coner would literally murder him. Go home BJ - you're drunk. Phone Post 3.0
Yep Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany - STOP JUSTIFYING HIS BEHAVIOR RYANS HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU Phone Post 3.0

WE'RE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER

YOU DON'T GET OUR RELATIONSHIP!!

ieswideopen - Penn with cardio & a game plan would be something to watch. Phone Post 3.0

This.

The real question is, will you buy his Reebok fight kit?

Reminds me of Metallica in a weird way. I keep hoping they put out a decent album again... Phone Post 3.0

tnburg - The real question is, will you buy his Reebok fight kit?

No... But I can't wait to purchase the new RVCA shirt lol

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - Reminds me of Metallica in a weird way. I keep hoping they put out a decent album again... Phone Post 3.0
Lol, this Phone Post 3.0

The Loge - Give him Denis Siver, if he wins then he gets McGregor at UFC 200...

Siver is who you have to beat to get a title shot at FW. Phone Post 3.0
Will it be... televised? Phone Post 3.0

Some of you guys are forgetting when he trained with marv marinovich. Bj with the right team and I'm not saying his team was shitty but a different team, switch things up, see where it goes. He never even had parillo in his camp for his last fight. Phone Post 3.0

Nocturnal - Some of you guys are forgetting when he trained with marv marinovich. Bj with the right team and I'm not saying his team was shitty but a different team, switch things up, see where it goes. He never even had parillo in his camp for his last fight. Phone Post 3.0
Marinovich had bj overtrained for the first edgar fight. But according to the experts here he was the best for bj. Phone Post 3.0

I thought bj won the first fight imho. Phone Post 3.0