Perosh in Brisbane this sat (13th)

Get an extra dozen for the Hippo... He needs to put some weight on... This boy is a real HW now...  :)  Keep an eye out... :p

Elvis

O O put me down for the Morrocian(sp)lamb!!!

"Get an extra dozen for the Hippo... He needs to put some weight on... This boy is a real HW now... :) Keep an eye out... :p

Elvis"

Interesting statement King, care to elaborate :)

No need for me to mention toppings, you know i inhale food anyway coops!

"Interesting statement King, care to elaborate :) "

Eventually... :)

Elvis

I'm with you Elvis...will have to order more pizzas than I first thought now!

btw, if anybodys been trying to email me at either of the following two address's they've been down the last day, all good now;

matt@ativa.com.au

matt@advancemartialarts.com.au

...so if people want to contact me about the seminar on tomorrow, or perhaps anything else... feel free to do so asap!!

Cheers,
Matt.

A few facts:

1. Perosh be the man
  2. Justin you have been challenged to a fight like this before...you backed out...shut your trap.

So how was the seminar?  Did anybody get squashed... :)

I didn't back out at all & furthermore atleast I had the GAJONES to address the challenge. Let's leave that because myself and Dave agreed to do that.

People can draw their own concloussions on the COOPER thing.

Justin

conlusion - JL is a fuckwit

No surprise there!

On the plus side Matt Cooper got his brown belt from Anthony Perosh today! Congrats Matt your a great coach!

12 pizzas and 14 liters of soft drink disappered in 12 min flat, I think perosh ate 2!

Cheers Clay

Said it tonight at the after party but will say it again, congrats matt, well deserving :)

Having actually helped picking up the pizza's and delivering them to the hungry hord (sp) following the seminar, can confirm who was the first into the pizza's, right clay ;)

Look I may have got in early for a piece or two, but there was none left for seconds! lol

only 12 pizza's was a GROSS underestimation on my part, I've definately learnt my lesson there...

looks at clay and others