Perosh in Brisbane this sat (13th)

Where does Tannuri teach exactly?

ttt

In an attempt to get this thread back on track can you do the bitch talking on: http://www.mma.tv/tuf/index.cfm?ac=ListMessages&PID=1&TID=807535&FID=12&pc=1

Cheers,

James.

TJL - Luis teaches somewhere in Southbank. It's a TMA school - possibly aikido or kempo?? his no is 0414153878.

Justin

actually, i believe marcelo rezende did a seminar with matt cooper a few years ago. but i dont know if cooper was teaching at that stage.
marcelo mentioned that there was a good group of guys up in qld, and that jake sidic was a sponge for information, always asking about certain positions

lol!

Justin, who's teaching you BJJ classes now?

Chris.

What a fight draw card this would be!!! (This sounds like it would be fun)We have the venue and it will be on neutral grounds, Reality Fight 9, Saturday 20th May Toowoomba. Plenty of support for both fighters up here on the mountain. ("A" rules or "B" rules or Jelly Wrestling). Please let us know ASAP.

Chris,

Luis was teaching for me but got offered a few dollars more elsewhere. For him it's business, now I just gotta explain that to the kids. He is a great coach and while I highly reccomend him, perhaps don't pay too far in advance :)

I have an option to bring in a friend that was a NCAA div 1 wrestler and Blackbelt, so maybe I might do that soon.

Justin

Wow, i was just looking at the amount of people who have read this thread (1100) and 54 posts (now 55) most popular of the year...cool.

perosh would own luiz in mma

not sure about own, but i think he would definately win. great potential match!

Luis is a big guy I am not surprised he beat Perosh. I would love to see it MMA. Luis is obviuosly no slouch!

I can attest to the fact that Luiz is Ecellent at what he does...

on that note, if you are reading this Luiz, would love to fight you again you oversized Brazil nut.

I owe you one.

Dave Lock

OSU

you can employ me to teach bjj!!!!

"Whether it's shamrock, Lombard, Lima, Tannuri...whoever. Unless it's your house and your wallet you don't care."

I'm sure that most people would love to train with all those top guys. The only problem is, they know you are benefiting from it.

^^^

Not really sure why anyone would think Justin benifits from anything that Lima does. Maybe if people don't know what they're talking about they should keep their opinions to themselves ?

Daniel teaches at Five Rings/Fightclub on the coast which has nothing to do with JL and he does the occasional seminar when invited to do so, which, to the best of my knowledge, also have fuck all to do with JL.

Not that I have a problem with JL (or Matt Cooper, who I've never met for that matter) just don't know why these innocent parties, particularly my coach and friend Daniel, get dragged into these threads...

Now, as you were kiddies (and I'll be watching "that" site intensely Juggs)

:-)

T

That was my bad. Justin's a professional promoter. I assumed he was just pushing another one of his interests.

No offense intended to Lima et all.

armbarcrashdummy,

I think you are a canberra based Machado student/spma ??

Either way how did I benefit from hooking up Ben MALLIA with a tattoist as asponsor. Likewise I have obtained an invite for Denis ROBERTS to train at Yoshida dojo. Guessing he`d benefit from rolling with the best in Japan a little more than I would from sending him there??

Justin

Justin,

"Either way how did I benefit from hooking up Ben MALLIA with a tattoist as asponsor. Likewise I have obtained an invite for Denis ROBERTS to train at Yoshida dojo. Guessing he`d benefit from rolling with the best in Japan a little more than I would from sending him there??"

And we consistently see posts from you about their contracted fights. So one can assume you do have a vested interest in their development?

Any way, I've enough of this thread.

TTT for AP, Luiz, Lima and every other person.

p.s Except for you Justin... :)

wow :| ...just wow. what a special thread this has turned out to be!

For starters, Justin... from the very bottom of my heart thank you for making AP's seminar a huge success ALREADY. I was hoping we'd have a good turn-out, but with your help here it looks like its gonna be a massive one!! :))

As for any other communications with you, they'll be done privately - expect an email to follow this post. I'd suggest you use those channels if you have anything further to say to me.

Sorry folks, unless certain individuals are even more loosely hinged than it appears already, this nonsense talk will be stopping here....move along, nothing to see here. :p

Let's right this ship and get the thread back to whats really important...pizza!

I'm taking orders for what flavour toppings people want

after the seminar on Sat.

http://www.slicepizza.com.au/

We'll be getting a bunch of massive 36 Slice pizza's. What toppings do people want?

raises hand for BBQ Chicken