Petition: Kirik Show Us Proof Of Who Owns MMA.com?

Dugs95 - Actually, who is Gabe? Serious question lol... Does he mod? Because a red lettered "Gabe" seems familiar to me unless I'm just thinking "fabes" and my mind is playing tricks on me. Phone Post 3.0

He is owner of the site, since the begining. He doesn't post on the forums though as he is busy running a huge worldwide ultimate fighting organization I won't name....................

Jason - 
Dugs95 - Actually, who is Gabe? Serious question lol... Does he mod? Because a red lettered "Gabe" seems familiar to me unless I'm just thinking "fabes" and my mind is playing tricks on me. Phone Post 3.0

He is owner of the site, since the begining. He doesn't post on the forums though as he is busy running a huge worldwide ultimate fighting organization I won't name....................

I knew it! OneFC own this place.

Start a white house petition!

It's hard to believe that someone can be that dumb, they come on a website frequently, and call out the owners of said website, when all that does is give said owners traffic.

If you don't like it, stop helping it be successful by giving it hits you absolute morons. And let those of us grateful to have this community enjoy it Phone Post 3.0

Taxes are a completely different issue, and you should question that.

Paying for a premium membership on a website is already defined.  You pay your "X amount" of dollars, and you get "X amount" of extra features.  I guess you can question that as well, I just don't feel that this seller is as obligated to full disclosure as the government is.  If they give me the features they advertised, it's all good.  If I don't like the features (quality or quantity), I have the right to fuck off and not pay for them.  Not the same with taxes.  Have to pay those regardless, and public elected officials get to decide how they are spent.

TheBigRedOne -
Ninpo Silva - 
Kirik -

The site is owned by Mixed Martial Arts LLC. That in turn is owned by me, Gabe, and Chris. I could probably post a cell pic of the articles of incorporation or something, but that is stupid.

I can't believe you actually take the time to even answer these tards.
Even if you do answer they either don't believe you or troll harder. Phone Post 3.0

Well, I don't know if people paying for blue names are tards for asking how their money is being spent.

If that's the case then you should just pay your taxes and shut up asking about what the Government is using the money for.
Not because they ask questions. Any tard can ask questions. They are tards because they are acting like tards. It's real simple.
And lol at getting a true accounting of where the government spends our tax money. You gotta be a real grade A tard to believe you're getting any true answers there. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

The site is owned by Mixed Martial Arts LLC. That in turn is owned by me, Gabe, and Chris. I could probably post a cell pic of the articles of incorporation or something, but that is stupid.

The boss has spoken now chill the fuck out UG. Phone Post 3.0

Why would they bother to own this place and the negative venom it spits towards them daily? The people here are no longer even relevant as the future of MMA is to try to make it mainstream. The malignant fringe personalities that are the most vocal here represent 0% of the audience that any successful sport is interested in hearing.

Kirik - 

"me, Gabe and Chris"?

Try again.

It's "Chris, Gabe and I".

I knew this was a conspiracy.

did chris really head kick cre tho?

STILL IN FOR PICS OF GABE !!!!

madmav - did chris really head kick cre tho?
Let's hope Phone Post 3.0

A better question that should be answered is what % of advertising revenue does zuffa account for? Phone Post 3.0

AFTER DARK IS GONE WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WILL NOT STAND !!!!!!!!!!

KIRIK HAS LOST HIS MIND LIKE HEFF DID AT PLAYBOY WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING MANG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabe rudiger dummies Phone Post 3.0

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - AFTER DARK IS GONE WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIRIK HAS LOST HIS MIND LIKE HEFF DID AT PLAYBOY WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING MANG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana called!

About what Kirik Said - If Kirik , Chris and Gabe own Mixed Martial Arts LLC then why does the developments take so long and Kirik stated that it costs him a lot to hire a developer to fix it. Gabe (owner of the UG) owns GetFused (the developers of this site) so really he is paying the other part owner to do the job? something seems fishy.

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - AFTER DARK IS GONE WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF happened to after dark?

Booooo!  

Is it coming back?

Team GDP - i highly doubt the ufc would own a share of mma.tv. it's far more likely that the UFC puts a ton of money in to advertising on these boards and the use that to leverage kirik.
On JRE didnt Kirik say he gets paid from Zuffa and that Dana calls hime often? That he should shut up before he gets fired? Something like that. Idk if he was being serious or just adding fuel the never ending speculation fire. Phone Post 3.0

Who cares. People can see the content and compare it with other sources. if other sources contain information that is more reliable then those websites will eventually win out. I used to listen to the WTEM 980 in DC. Now that they are owned by Dan Snyder, I listen to Sports Radio ! 106.7 the FAN - Washington !

I was very sad when the nhbgear.com/forum came to no longer exist, but will care much less to see the passing of the underground. If it does happen, the question I have is...who's scam caused more harm and brought more riches to the scammer ?