Petition: Kirik Show Us Proof Of Who Owns MMA.com?

Chris - 

This has been answered on countless threads. This website has never been owned by anyone other than it's original owners. No promotion, nor any company, has ever or does currently own any percentage of the business.

of course you would say this

THEY pay you to hide the truth!!!!!!!!!!

Winndaddy - 
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
Winndaddy - I usually stray away from conspiracies, but I've about had enough of this shit myself. Chris already stated how Dana personally calls him if he doesn't like something being said on here. I know I don't won't to be involved with this bullshit anymore. Fuck Dana and the UG!
You see this kirik?

You see this egg ?

Time to start weighing your options. This fucking has , this treasured journey-man UGer of days olde --hes been here for months ! MONTHS !! -- and hes threatening to abandon ship.

Our sense of and source for tradition and hope is threatening to leave us! What have you done to this place? Phone Post 3.0

There's really no difference between a 12'er and a 15'er when the 15'er has been reading the UG longer than you been a member.

yeah, ahuh, sure pal....

my old account was o7.

incidentally, it has my fighter resume attached to it.

so fuck off, noob. thought you were leaving, anyway.

and there is a difference. a fundamental difference. ive been a member longer. dumbfuck. which is precisely what we were discussing.
you cant be older than 14...

Domain Name: MMA.COM
Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC. DANMARK - FILIAL AF ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC. USA
Whois Server: whois.ascio.com
Referral URL: http://www.ascio.com
Name Server: NS1.NETNAMES.NET
Name Server: NS2.NETNAMES.NET
Updated Date: 03-nov-2014
Creation Date: 01-dec-1998
Expiration Date: 30-nov-2015

Jason - 

Domain Name: MMA.COM

Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC. DANMARK - FILIAL AF ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC. USA

Whois Server: whois.ascio.com

Referral URL: http://www.ascio.com

Name Server: NS1.NETNAMES.NET

Name Server: NS2.NETNAMES.NET

Updated Date: 03-nov-2014

Creation Date: 01-dec-1998

Expiration Date: 30-nov-2015

so, whichuns zuffa?

Chris- how hard did you head kick CRE and is OMA a shower or a grower? Phone Post 3.0

The site is owned by Mixed Martial Arts LLC. That in turn is owned by me, Gabe, and Chris. I could probably post a cell pic of the articles of incorporation or something, but that is stupid.

Kirik -

The site is owned by Mixed Martial Arts LLC. That in turn is owned by me, Gabe, and Chris. I could probably post a cell pic of the articles of incorporation or something, but that is stupid.

When will you guys cash out for quabillions? You all deserve it. Phone Post 3.0

Don't answer that I just wanted to reference quabillions, bonus points to the first who recognizes the reference :) Phone Post 3.0

Jump Kick - Don't answer that I just wanted to reference quabillions, bonus points to the first who recognizes the reference :) Phone Post 3.0

Kirik's def a workaholic, he's earned it :)

Jump Kick - Don't answer that I just wanted to reference quabillions, bonus points to the first who recognizes the reference :) Phone Post 3.0
Workaholics? Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

I can't believe you actually take the time to even answer these tards.
Even if you do answer they either don't believe you or troll harder. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik - 

will settle for a pic of gabe holding a giblert is mah favorite shirt.

to the guy that said dana calls chris if he doesnt like something on here i have done the same.

i have email both kirik and chris several times along with i assume alot of other people that doest make you an owner it makes you a whiner me included lol.

rockafella - I couldn't give a fuck. Not sure There is a single site I frequent that I know who the owner is. Also not sure why I would care. Phone Post 3.0
I don't care either, we know mma tv shills for zuffa.

Their reason doesn't matter Phone Post 3.0

I'm more interested in the attrocious Deal of the Day threads where they are incorrectly using the Amazon affliliate program. Bunch of podcasters already got threatened with lawsuits for doing way less and they at least disclosed that they were a part of the Amazon Affiliate program...

El_Geronimo_de_Gato - and there is a difference. a fundamental difference. ive been a member longer. dumbfuck. which is precisely what we were discussing.
you cant be older than 14...

Really? You're really bickering over this? Since I'm a little older than 14 (42), I'll just give you the room you so deserve since your 5 levels above than me,

On the douche scale.

Kirik - 

wait, what?  who is this GABE?  Im always the last to know

TheBigRedOne - 
Ninpo Silva - 
Kirik -

I can't believe you actually take the time to even answer these tards.
Even if you do answer they either don't believe you or troll harder. Phone Post 3.0

Well, I don't know if people paying for blue names are tards for asking how their money is being spent.

If that's the case then you should just pay your taxes and shut up asking about what the Government is using the money for.

Im not sure how our money is spent is any of our business, is it?  As long as I get what is advertised that I am paying for, that is all that matters to me.  I hope they take whatever profit they make off my $25 or $30 and have enjoyable group hooker secks.

JRE15er -

I'm more interested in the attrocious Deal of the Day threads where they are incorrectly using the Amazon affliliate program. Bunch of podcasters already got threatened with lawsuits for doing way less and they at least disclosed that they were a part of the Amazon Affiliate program...

??????????????? Phone Post 3.0

Actually, who is Gabe? Serious question lol... Does he mod? Because a red lettered "Gabe" seems familiar to me unless I'm just thinking "fabes" and my mind is playing tricks on me. Phone Post 3.0