Petr Yan Possibly Leaving UFC

Petr Yan vs Rodtang in a Mixed Rules match would be fun

2 Likes

Who would want to fight for a promotion that makes you lose when you should win?

Even before the fight the UFC was actually vocal about wanting O’malley to win.

3 Likes

Lmao so he should throw a tantrum and go fight scrubs for less pay because he wasnt good enough to dominate top 10 fighters? Here’s a thought: let your fucking hands go and dont give away rounds.

1 Like

He lost a round and made another close enough for the judges to get it wrong. Thats on him and the judges. Has fuckall to do with the UFC. You think they wanted him to lose to Sterling twice?

1 Like

Check This Out GIF

1 Like

Well “UFC” isn’t a person, so who exactly are you referring to? What is the quote and what was the context of the conversation? I don’t recall Dana, the representative of the UFC, ever putting out a quote stating that he hopes O’Malley wins.

1 Like

Very true…Dana White never said he wanted O’Malley to win.

They wanted him to lose to O’Malley and this is the third time in a row he’s been fucked.

They should schedule a 5 round rematch if they’re actually impartial but they won’t because Yan would finish him in a five rounder and the judges wouldn’t be able to save him. O’Malley will go on to fight for a title despite being involved in one of the most egregious decisions in UFC history and will never fight Yan again.

I called this whole 3 round bullshit before the fight.

2 Likes

He couldn’t let his hands go because he was getting busted up on the feet.

3 round or 5 rounds it shouldn’t even matter. He so clearly won the fight and everyone knows it. The
Media members. Current fighters. Ex fighters. The only person who publicly said SO’M won was… Brendan Schaub and he’s a retard

1 Like

Perhaps if you began following combat sports 6 months ago. It was a close fight. Not even close to a robbery, let alone one of the most egregious all time.

2 Likes

Top 5 worst decision in ufc history

3 Likes

The first two fights were entirely his fault. He commited a blatant foul in the first fight against Aljo and lost the second fight. No favoritism there, the UFC clearly doesnt like Aljo as much as they do Yan.

You havent watched many fights if you think this was the most egregious. We see a bad decision every other card.

Lol was this fight worthy of headling a PPV? He got to fight on the biggest card of the year against a hot prospect and shit the bed by not doing enough.

Speaking of favoritism, you conveniently forgot that in 2020 Aljo got passed over for a title shot in favor of Yan despite being ranked above him. Don’t try to pretend the UFC hasnt shown Yan favoritism.

1 Like

Agreed. Of the thousands of MMA fights I’ve watched, this decision was definitely up there. The UFC has vested interest in the outcome, so I wasn’t overly surprised though.

3 Likes

Thats because most of the thousands of fights you’ve watched were reruns of greatest mma finishes.

1 Like

I know the intricacies of details of maneuvers that you don’t even know the names of.

Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck Is That Guy GIF - Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck  Is That Guy Stanthesmog - Discover & Share GIFs

3 Likes

The UFC doesn’t have his back. They have the ability to ignore this bullshit decision but they’re chosing not to.

Now O Malley is the no.1 ranked contender what the fuck?

I thought the rankings are determined by a group of journalists. So the same faggots who all scored it for Yan have all voted O Malley as the no.1 ranked contender now?

Makes me think the journalists have no influence on the rankings at all. Someone care to clarify?

2 Likes

Yan needs to quit complaining about close fights.

2 Likes

The “journalists” are in the UFC’s pocket and are a bunch of shills just happy to kiss Dana’s ass at pressers. They have no real power or influence and it’s just a facade to provide a false sense of fairness.

2 Likes

Id fucking love for DJ to come back and see when he can do against the current division

1 Like