Pettis just went there!!

Android User - Diaz wrecks Pettis. Terrible style match-up for Anthony Phone Post

LOL Are you serious? I've even heard most Diaz fans say the opposite. That it's a terrible style match-up for Nate and he'd be kicked into lisping even more. How the hell is it a terrible style match-up for Pettis when Nate is slow, doesn't have much wrestling, and just got head kick ko'ed by a less speedy guy than Pettis who doesn't kick as hard. That doesn't make any sense. Pettis is the undisputed #1 in the world. Nate is barely top 10. He recently got destroyed by a guy Pettis destroyed. That's a gimme fight for Pettis.

TFK_SickEye - 
shaqitup - 
British101 - Haha ouch! Pettis would wreck nate but I think would struggle to put him away Phone Post 3.0

i think he would finish him within the first 2-3 rounds.

Nate can't handle kicks, pettis is best at kicks.

Maybe you're right, but How would Pettis handle someone with a longer reach coming forward and putting pressure on him? His ring rust and bad knees won't get better as he ages either.

perhaps the same way Thomson handled it

Android User - 
FixedPartialArts -
Android User - Diaz wrecks Pettis. Terrible style match-up for Anthony Phone Post

LOL Are you serious? I've even heard most Diaz fans say the opposite. That it's a terrible style match-up for Nate and he'd be kicked into lisping even more. How the hell is it a terrible style match-up for Pettis when Nate is slow, doesn't have much wrestling, and just got head kick ko'ed by a less speedy guy than Pettis who doesn't kick as hard. That doesn't make any sense. Pettis is the undisputed #1 in the world. Nate is barely top 10. He recently got destroyed by a guy Pettis destroyed. That's a gimme fight for Pettis.
Natew would shock the world.

Pettis is a blue belt in bjj and Nate is a cgjj black belt. Big difference.

Pettis does well against average strikers: Cerrone, Henderson, etc. Nate has world-class boxing from training with his brother (who is an undefeated professional boxer) and Andre Ward, an undefeated boxing champion.

This fight would look a lot like Diaz-Cerrone, i.e. a one-sided ass kicking. The Thomson fluke knockout kick will never happen to Diaz again. Phone Post

LOL

Who cares what belt Nate is vs. Pettis. He needs to get it to the ground, which he'd struggle to do with his crap wrestling. And Bendo was a black belt, yet Pettis just subbed him.

On the feet, it's no contest. Pettis is too fast for Nate, and Nate doesn't do well with kickers. It wasn't just Thomson, but also the average striking Bendo. The average striking Bendo beat him on the feet, like a number of guys in Diaz' career. JT, Melvin, Rory, Maynard, and Bendo all have beaten him on the feet. Pettis has never been beaten on the feet. Diaz is a joke standing compared to Pettis. He's slow afoot, not anticipatory, lacks power, and has terrible kicks plus knees. All he has is boxing combos. Pettis would run circles around him and kick and punch the shit out of him, while he whined during and afterward that Pettis didn't stick in the pocket with him giving him his only way to win. Then he'd move on to his next top opponent that would happen against.

Get a clue about striking and MMA.

It doesn't matter anyways because like Nate would ever get high enough to warrant a title shot again. That was a fluky run. He's lost 5 of 9 at lw. He's trying to talk his way into a title shot because he knows that's his only chance at another. He's about to suffer his third loss in a row. Pettis shouldn't even dignify this joker's hollow smack talk with a response.

Android User - 
FixedPartialArts -

Pettis does well against average strikers: Cerrone, Henderson, etc. Nate has world-class boxing from training with his brother (who is an undefeated professional boxer) and Andre Ward, an undefeated boxing champion.

This fight would look a lot like Diaz-Cerrone, i.e. a one-sided ass kicking. The Thomson fluke knockout kick will never happen to Diaz again. Phone Post

was getting outclassed by bendo a fluke as well?

Android User - 
FixedPartialArts -

Nate has "World Class boxing"?

haha,

hahahahah.

hehehahah
hehe

haha
hum

ha

vee840 -
TFK_SickEye - 
shaqitup - 
British101 - Haha ouch! Pettis would wreck nate but I think would struggle to put him away Phone Post 3.0

i think he would finish him within the first 2-3 rounds.

Nate can't handle kicks, pettis is best at kicks.

Maybe you're right, but How would Pettis handle someone with a longer reach coming forward and putting pressure on him? His ring rust and bad knees won't get better as he ages either.

perhaps the same way Thomson handled it
Thompson and Pettis aren't the same fighter. MMA math doesn't work or Pettis wouldn't have lost to Guida, who Henderson beat. Phone Post 3.0

yo pettis is lucky ben let him win in milwaukee.. straight goods

wrecked by guida = can't talk shit

mixedmartianartist - yo pettis is lucky ben let him win in milwaukee.. straight goods

wrecked by guida = can't talk shit

wrecked?...I'd say that's a major exxageration, no?

Anyone know what prompted this? Phone Post 3.0

Nick and Anthony are having twitter convo right now .. Phone Post 3.0

Dick move, shows a bad example imo. Below the belt that one. Phone Post 3.0

Nick said something along the lines of why did Anthony's boy throw drinks and run that they should set up a fight at a gym .. Pettis responded saying its a bad life decision to mess with his team .. For some reason Tracey lee says she takes full blame for the drama .. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here -
Standup29 - Anyone know what prompted this? Phone Post 3.0
Persistent shit talk from Nate directed at Pettis. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
Eunuchorn - nate might actually show up at his house

And get his head kicked off?

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Pettis destroys him late 2nd rd Phone Post 3.0

God damn the pettis dick huggers are strong in this one!!! Phone Post 3.0

If you really want to piss someone off with a lisp, that would be the first logical place to go.

Besides a nice Showtime kick to the mouth may help reset that lisp for Nate so he no longer gets bullied for it. Phone Post 3.0

Nate's the cockiest fuck in all of mma. Can't stand him and would love to see Pettis rock him.. Phone Post 3.0

Lisp comment going too far?

Not sure if serious.... Phone Post 3.0

Showtime! Phone Post 3.0