Pettis just went there!!

ZeRoTZ Pointy Elbows - God damn the pettis dick huggers are strong in this one!!! Phone Post 3.0

The UFC belt is hugging Pettis' dick right now.

FixedPartialArts -
ZeRoTZ Pointy Elbows - God damn the pettis dick huggers are strong in this one!!! Phone Post 3.0

Actually it's gathering dust somewhere. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_SickEye -
FixedPartialArts -

Unless he's like Timmy Phone Post 3.0

Android User - Holy fuck quadruple post? Must be this new app update Phone Post 3.0
That's what you get for being an Android User. Us iPhone users have no problems whatsoever...ever. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_SickEye - 
FixedPartialArts -

In 2 and a half months? Not likely, especially when he's carrying it around to some appearances. And shame on the guy for wanting to be active for the fans and out of his own competitiveness, and then that motive leading him to more inactivity.

Android User - If this fight happens I'm gonna bump it after when Nate shocks everyone Phone Post 3.0

It's pretty easy to say right now years before it happens, if it ever does. Everybody will forget about it by then, and you may always be able to maintain your silly opinion if they never fight.

goeb - 
mixedmartianartist - yo pettis is lucky ben let him win in milwaukee.. straight goods

wrecked by guida = can't talk shit

wrecked?...I'd say that's a major exxageration, no?

do you prefer, easily defeated? taken down at will? not even close to winning?

it was a pretty sad fight to watch so don't blame you for forgetting, but i remember...

notice how Ben wasn't really all that upset about losing the title? i've seen Ben's arm bend backwards in other fights, no problem. all of a sudden he is arm-barred in the first, when he doesn't even tap... yeah.. i think showtime is a bit overrated still..

FixedPartialArts -
TFK_SickEye - 
FixedPartialArts -

In 2 and a half months? Not likely, especially when he's carrying it around to some appearances. And shame on the guy for wanting to be active for the fans and out of his own competitiveness, and then that motive leading him to more inactivity.
You must have missed my point entirely...and I doubt he got injured in a frantic training session trying to please the fans. Phone Post 3.0

mixedmartianartist - 
goeb - 
mixedmartianartist - yo pettis is lucky ben let him win in milwaukee.. straight goods

it was a pretty sad fight to watch so don't blame you for forgetting, but i remember...

notice how Ben wasn't really all that upset about losing the title? i've seen Ben's arm bend backwards in other fights, no problem. all of a sudden he is arm-barred in the first, when he doesn't even tap... yeah.. i think showtime is a bit overrated still..

Wat?

mixedmartianartist -
goeb - 

What in the fuck are you talking about Phone Post 3.0