PFL: Heavyweights & Women’s FW’s Thread

Budd blew it. She had plenty of chances too.

I’d still take her to the beach.

3 Likes

I think Budd may have done just enough.

1 Like

Bud can be their Holly Holm

2 Likes

I don’t remember that. I remember her always being not good looking and I googled it which confirmed my suspicions. She is definitely much worse now but was never "cute.

I’m just glad that I am not paying for this shit.

2 Likes

Don’t worry PPV is coming soon.

1 Like

We’ll have to agree to disagree then, because I think she’s cute…

1 Like

30-27gtfo.

2 Likes

Well the judges did include Byrd.

1 Like

Chrissy is getting too old.

1 Like

These promoters should be calling this shit out. Judging has seemed worse than ever lately.

1 Like

Pretty jacked lady right there.

You can try to promote sports betting in MMA as much as you want but controversial decisions don’t help

1 Like

RDX are inexpensive and excellent gloves. I have 2 pairs

1 Like

It was a decent event. Just finished it. So much better with fast forward and no down time

Happy to see Maurice Greene get a W

1 Like

I have a couple UG pairs I posted in my memorabilia thread.

That’s the hybrid and competition gloves. I also have a pair of the sparring style in each color

2 Likes

Fuck yeah.

I put 1000’s of hours in those gloves training. Literally, I used them for years for hours a day , 4-5 days a week. They never lost their effectiveness but rather they got so sweat ruined they became had after years of use.

1 Like

Right? Been using them for a few months now. I bought them off Amazon just to have smaller ones because I have no need for 16 oz gloves, and I was thinking I was buying some cheap ones. I put them on and they felt like good quality. Surprised the hell out of me

I only have the RDX MMA gloves, when they arrived I expected them to be a pair I throw away after 6 months or so, but when I tried them on they were so comfortable I immediately ordered another pair. The design of the glove allows it to bend for grappling. I’m not sure why these are inexpensive, it can compete with some of my gloves I paid $100 bucks for

1 Like