PFL: Heavyweights & Women’s FW’s Thread

Dude those red ones are dope as fuck, are those competition gloves? How is the curve when striking? Yeah man once you have been training and used different gloves you immediately know when you put one on, these felt WAY higher quality than I expected. I’ll see how long these last, I just use the 10 oz boxing gloves. Very comfortable and breathable, but still light and protective.

1 Like

They are excellent. One of the most comfortable gloves for both striking and grappling. Competition gloves are tooo small for sparring (unless you want to hurt someone) but great for mitts and bag work. The glove bends right in the center, it’s a really nice design.

1 Like

Bad ass. I used to spar with 16 oz gloves but those days are over. I don’t need lunchboxes on my hands, I’m not competing. I’m just having fun. I’ll use these 10 oz for sparring at some point this year

2 Likes

A dream of mine is to compete in a fight, and when I do, I’ll certainly consider these gloves.

1 Like

JAJAJAJAJA

The internnets has been won :slight_smile:

who is this?

she is cute in a Brazilian favela kinda wai

Transgender Fallon Fox.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

what the …

2 Likes

Heard them shouting you out on Lytes Out Podcast I was listening to yesterday. Big fan of the work they do and anyone else who helps along the way!

2 Likes

Right on bro.But don’t let Peruvian Necktiez & others see this.They like to believe that I was invisible in the MMA Community.

2 Likes

tell them how my BIG PEEPEE tastes crow !

Just uploaded today.

Who is the Cage Monkey/Gate Keeper in the camoflage hat?

sims army