Poirier:I still think I can beat McGregor

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/11/4/7151211/dustin-poirier-i-still-think-i-can-beat-conor-mcgregor

Just let it go, brother. Move on and continue to get better each fight. Phone Post 3.0

Should have lunch with Overeem. Phone Post 3.0

If he truly analyzes why he lost and why he was hit and seeks to add to his game what was lacking to prevent that and counter it he would have a better chance in a rematch but if he just thinks he got caught and does not learn anything and tries the same strategy he'd get knocked out again IMO...

Who are these coaches who let their guys dwell on losses?

I think anyone has a chance on any given night.

But that chance isnt always good.

Myabe Dustin has a 1 in 10 shot at beating Conor.

Can nobody accept a loss now days? Phone Post 3.0

Lol 'Pea Head' needs to go back to his pod.

Conor barely touched him and he was flatlined.

Big fan of Dustin's but McG's on another level. Phone Post 3.0

Dustin gets rocked fairly easily... Connor wins 10 out of 10 Phone Post 3.0

you think you can.....Conor knows he can

If he did not think that, he would be in for long road. No way he made it where he was without believing he can beat anybody. Phone Post 3.0

No.

No you can't and no way do I want to see it again.

Mike Spinks likely wondered if he could beat Tyson if given another shot too.

No. You won't fight him again and if you do; no, you won't beat him.

Throw Poirier in with Siver and call it a three way dance and Conor does the Riverdance when he isn't knocking them both down. Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill -

Who are these coaches who let their guys dwell on losses?

This Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke - These responses here are...well, expected I guess.

I was gonna post here but I see the ingrates I'd be dealing with & it's not worth it

Nuthuggers gonna nuthug Phone Post 3.0
Cry Phone Post 3.0

Dont think he is being disrespectful here just saying they are both young and he likes his chances if they match up again. He gave conor his credit.

Heck look what cain did to jds after the quick ko. Its not to take away from conor, he has big power and there is a good chance the result would be the dame if they fought again. Im just saying things may have gone differently if the fight went on a bit longer is all. I for one am glad to see he still has his confidence after such a tough loss. Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke - These responses here are...well, expected I guess.

I was gonna post here but I see the ingrates I'd be dealing with & it's not worth it

Sounds like you could use Boudeaux's BUTT PASTE to clear up that butt hurt.

Yeah Connor would crush him every time

Remember when people said this peahead would knock McGregor out? Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke -
DoomFarmer -
pennviachoke - These responses here are...well, expected I guess.

Cry Phone Post 3.0
Nuthug Phone Post 3.0
Sort of like what you originally intended to do in this thread with Poirier? Phone Post 3.0

DP looked like he was trying to prove a point to a stadium full of people who disagreed with him.

Conor looked as relaxed as having a Sunday afternoon bowel movement.

I wanted to see more. I need more questions answered about Conor. Phone Post