Poirier ready to fight Colby

Ever since he didnt want to disclose his charity specifis to Connor. Something is definitely askew there…

5 Likes

How’s it gonna look in the courts if Chaos wants to claim brain damage, but also wants to fight in two month?

If he fights Dustin in July, he’d have to drop his civil litigation case or risk having it to thrown out by the judge. If he wants to follow thru with the lawsuit, he can’t take the fight. He can do one of the two, but he can’t really do both without potentially jeopardizing the case. And Dus Dus knows that. Or is at least banking on it with his newfound bravery.

5 Likes

bro she is so hawt

1 Like

Colby will 100% make fun of this turn of events.

I fucking love Poirier but Soyrier is starting to gain ground :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats a pussy move, guess Jorge is rubbing off on him…

3 Likes

No disagreement from me, and Colby is obviously a much more handsome man than Dustin. Just ask Mizz Masvidal

1 Like

Ignoring all the legal shit porier still said “accept”

The Zirconium looks really bad here. On sight! , Won’t fight him to give him a payday and now this ??? Smh

3 Likes

Costume jewelry

1 Like

Interesting point

2 Likes

Colby challenged Dustin. Dustin finally accepted and now Colby is making excuses NOT to fight?!??!

The old gentlemen’s way of doing this is the challengee gets to determine the venue and rules when challenged. But now Colby can’t fight?!?!? LOL, you can’t make this up.

I figured Colby was the biggest money fight that Dustin could realistically get and even if he loses, it doesn’t hurt his stock at LW.

“cap”

You forgot the “y’all”

Pathetic wigger.

1 Like

Look up irony in a dictionary, gay retard.

2 Likes

Dustin has become hard to like. At least Colby is consistently hard to like.

2 Likes

Wigger and Retard. I like it.

2 Likes

This is the biggest nut hugging train ive seen on the ug. Used to be about poirer knocking out mcgregor or masvidals flying knee. Now its about colbys lawsuit. Bunch of fags nut hugging cause maga and shit… i for one want to see this fight.

Dustin blocked me on Twitter. Wow. So I can’t even see the tweet lol

2 Likes

Probably blocked me cause I tagged him in this a dozen times

6 Likes

5 Likes

TBF, if you wouldn’t call Dustin a cuck to his face, then don’t hide behind a pic of Colby and your keyboard.

2 Likes