Poll: Could you beat Pulver?

the chief how would you beat Jens? via strikes?

I have met Jens once in Montreal and the guy is amazingly nice. Big smiles all the way. Best of luck to Jens for 2005. Can't wait to see him fight in PRIDE again. I would like to see him use his wrestling more with strikes on the ground.

I believe I could beat Pulver in an MMA fight

....provided immediately before the fight he gets run over by a fully loaded semi then shot a dozen times with a howitzer at point blank range

My Couch Fu is pretty lethal....

;)

I would maul Jens, but only under rules in which he was not able to punch on the ground...or standing up.... or kick me, knee me, elbow me, or use submissions. Or move.

So yes, I feel confident I could beat Jens 7/10 times if he was forced to stand still and let me hit him.

maybe at madden (does he play?)

Let Jens go please! He needs his left nut. Considering Jens is a tough fighter and an athlete that makes a living at fighting, I sure hope he could beat most keyboard warriors who have never laced a boxing or MMA glove.

In a MMA fight.. I would beat him...

of course, I could also beat Karelin in Greco, Rickson in BJJ, Satiev (both) in Freestyle, Sanderson in Folkstyle, Yoshida in Judo, Lincoln Hawk in Armwrestling, Jennings in Jeopardy, and Kasparov in Chess...

Im a phenom

IN a fight? A boxing match? Sub grappling competition? I'm 170-180 and the answers are no, no, and no. I could probably whoop his ass at basketball though.

Keyboard warriors would shit there pants and probably get a victory from the funk 1-10 times.