Poll: Fedor vs Cormier

In their primes, who ya got?

IMO standup is even, Fedor has better submissions, and Cormier has the wrestling advantage.

I give the slight edge to Cormier.

• Fedor
  • Cormier
0 voters

This would be 02-06 Fedor vs Strikeforce gp Cormier for these people who seem to get confused with fighter’s primes.

:rofl:

7 Likes

Fedor by gas tank

5 Likes

heavyweight dc was a motherfucker. it would’ve been a fun fight.

9 Likes

Fedor by anything he wants.

10 Likes

Fedor via Fatality

4 Likes

Prime cormier beats fedor badly. Watch what he did to josh Barnett. Prime roided up Bigfoot Silva. Stipe in the first fight

daniel cormier mma GIF by UFC

It’s a terrible fight for fedor

6 Likes

It seems we wind up having a lot of the same opinions about how these hypothetical match ups would play out. There was a reason Cormier’s nickname on here during the Strikeforce days was Emilianegro.

3 Likes

DC loses to prime Igor

2 Likes

First body shot Fedor lands Cormier will fold

5 Likes

I think Fedor has way quicker hands and reach, explosiveness advantage, DC’s only hope is two wrestlefuck and not get kimured

5 Likes

Definitely

1 Like

I think Fedor is clearly the better striker. Is faster and more explosive. Better subs. Better cardio.

Cormier’s wrestling could negate all that. It’s a toss up in the UFC. In Pride Fedor wins fairly easily.

6 Likes

That 10 minute first round combined with Fedor’s aggression would be a huge problem for Cormier.

6 Likes

No it wouldn’t. He’d be on his back right away

1 Like

Fedor by armbar. He fought many guys that had a “wrestling advantage” but Fedor proved time and time again that Sambo is better.

4 Likes

Prime Fedor just has too many ways to finish the fight.

6 Likes

Cormier would struggle in the ring

1 Like

Ba ha how did I never hear this before.

1 Like

I don’t know. I could definitely see an armbar, but I don’t see anyone being able to kimura DC’s drumsticks.