Popped for PED = Erase victories a year back?

Rambo John J - 
RyannVonDoom - 
Rambo John J -
RyannVonDoom - Lol then all of mma history should be wiped. Phone Post 3.0

all the way from its beginnings there has been rampant use of certain PEDs

THere are some obvious examples of guys that take whatever they can get away with, those fighters definately have asterisks next to some of their wins, and their careers

Fucks given? Zero Phone Post 3.0

Obviously some UGers are concerned.

I had two of my precious vote downs taken after my horrible comments.

I'll give a VU for adding to the discussion, and say you're right that there are people who got caught cheating that do have a cloud over their career. Vitor, Chael, Barnett, Bonnar, and many others will always be considered cheaters by some and their wins will be suspect. Not saying it's right, but it's true.

RyannVonDoom - 
Rambo John J -
RyannVonDoom - 
Rambo John J -
RyannVonDoom - Lol then all of mma history should be wiped. Phone Post 3.0

all the way from its beginnings there has been rampant use of certain PEDs

THere are some obvious examples of guys that take whatever they can get away with, those fighters definately have asterisks next to some of their wins, and their careers

Fucks given? Zero Phone Post 3.0

Obviously some UGers are concerned.

I had two of my precious vote downs taken after my horrible comments.

Was saying i have zero fucks for this to give. And i've never voted you down for anything fren. Phone Post 3.0

I know and knew it wasn't you bro.  Obviously the vote down button gives many a butthurt fanboy a rise.(I have been guilty of it myself in the past, hopefully not in the future)

Smellde Gluve - 
Pura Vida - Just follow the WADA code and implement a biological passport.

I don't know what that is.

It's the international organization, responsible for drug testing and sanctions in sport. The American affiliate is USADA.

Smellde Gluve - 
Moss4hFillsMyPeeFountain - This is fucking ridiculous. Anyone who agrees with the OP needs to take a break.

As I said, I'm not even sure what I think about the idea myself:

"I'm not sure how I feel about the idea but I definitely feel it's wrong for people who recently lost to a cheater to keep that loss on their record."

You think it's right then to keep losses to proven cheaters?

Everyone's on it. By everyone I mean 90% of UFC fighters. By it I mean PEDs. Is it fair to the other 10%? No. Just a shitty situation with no easy fix. Prohibition? Doesn't really work. Make all the substances legal/allowed in competition? Seems more reasonable to me.

Great idea.

Medalist who test positive get stripped of their medals.

This should be no different.

Great idea and good incentive for fighrrs to stop using.

Take their win money bAck too. Phone Post 3.0

Pura Vida -
Smellde Gluve - 
Pura Vida - Just follow the WADA code and implement a biological passport.

I don't know what that is.

It's the international organization, responsible for drug testing and sanctions in sport. The American affiliate is USADA.
Thanks. I meant the passport thingy. Phone Post 3.0

Moss4hFillsMyPeeFountain -
Smellde Gluve - 
Moss4hFillsMyPeeFountain - This is fucking ridiculous. Anyone who agrees with the OP needs to take a break.

As I said, I'm not even sure what I think about the idea myself:

"I'm not sure how I feel about the idea but I definitely feel it's wrong for people who recently lost to a cheater to keep that loss on their record."

You think it's right then to keep losses to proven cheaters?

Everyone's on it. By everyone I mean 90% of UFC fighters. By it I mean PEDs. Is it fair to the other 10%? No. Just a shitty situation with no easy fix. Prohibition? Doesn't really work. Make all the substances legal/allowed in competition? Seems more reasonable to me.
I've said many times it should be legalized so we agree on that. Phone Post 3.0

Smellde Gluve -

I watched the latest post fight press conference and a fighter there was asked how he felt about his earlier loss to Ali Bagautinov now that he'd been popped for steroids.

It just felt wrong that he should have a loss on his record if the other guy was cheating.

So what do you think? Should a caught PED user lose his victories for a time period back for example a year?

From what fighters are saying, odds losing fighter took something sometime in their career, 60-90%

Let's just do away with mma and go back to watching basketball. I heard there's this kid Labrown, supposed to be almost like Mike. Phone Post 3.0

Tits Toodles Tops

Do you still make awesome gifs OP?

Do one for this thread.

6ULDV8 - 

Do you still make awesome gifs OP?

Do one for this thread.

Thanks for the kind words buddy.

I don't do many these days but here and there.

VU