3 Likes

Tremendous battle.

That’s fucking awesome dude so fucking jealous

Duran is my all time favorite fighter me and my grandpa used to watch him

He was a special fighter a real fighters fighter

The guy could do it all in the ring

1 Like

What a fucking fight

For Duran-a prime lightweight-to move all the way up to middleweight and go to fucking war with a savage like Barkley and come out on top is incredible

My god some of those shots Duran took…just unreal

People forget how many heavy short shots Michael cro cop took on the ground before teh stand up and kick.

Yeah, he was, IMO, the greatest lightweight to ever step into a ring.

1 Like

I’m with that. I have Duran in my top 5 GOAT

2 Likes

Same here, bro.

Sugar Ray vs Gene Fulmer. This six inch punch while backing up is up there too

lol Floppy. Special B. I kind of like that, good one. Finally someone w some humor on here

I have Duran as my LW goat as well…just can’t see anyone beating him at that weight especially in a 15 round fight

Oddly enough I have “one-off” picks to give Duran the most issues (although I think he still wins). Whitaker and Armstrong.

1 Like

now they just trade jabs on twitter

1 Like

Armstrong was just an incredible fighter. Perpetually in motion.

He simultaneously held 3 world titles when they only had 8 and he went to a draw vs mw champion Ceferino Garcia in a fight many believed he won

1 Like

There are a few reasons why I think Armstrong would give Duran a great fight. He was very durable. He was KO’d in his debut and then didn’t lose to stoppage again for the rest of his career with one exception (TKO). That is a guy fighting across what would be 7 divisions getting stopped cold once in 174 fights. He was extremely active when he fought and he had a great gas tank. Obviously he is an all time great but the durability and the ability to always press makes me love the dream of these two fighting.

1 Like