Post your MMA memorabilia : Fight Gear, Gloves, Posters, Cards, etc

Lets see some pics!

Those are a dime a dozen on eBay. I actually made a thread a while back about all the fake stuff.

5 Likes

They are in storage my man.I did have a picture showing all of the tubes of close to 30 posters in a tube,but I believe that it was lost with tinypic.

I’ll try one more time,but I don’t remember the name of the thread.I only remember posting it on the TMMAC website,because I did not want Saucylv33 to know that I still had so many.

2 Likes

Oh,and how can I forget how big my MMA tape collection was.

It was already huge,and then a member on here gave me his collection if I paid for shipping making it massive!

2 Likes

This post was in 2011.

crowbarHow Taste My Big Pee Pee

Jul '11

I have 9 UFC posters of 47,49,50,54,56,59,64,73,83 & 86 (Slightly bent edges)

&

About 90-100 UFC flyers 66,68,91,64,74,78,69,87,73,76,86,67,65,71,&100

3 Likes

6 Likes

I know it’s sucks so many pictures got lost on here. Photo bucket, tiny pic, and even user upload before the new layout are all gone.

Bellator gloves

3 Likes

The top left is the original glove. Then they went to the flat versions in the center row. Now they used the curved powerlock on the bottom row.

1 Like

Opened a box i haven’t seen in a while. Everything from Ali to Stan Lee…

4 Likes

Interesting that you have a Chuck Liddell & Randy Couture autograph on some
merchandise ^^^

So do I…I will be back.

2 Likes

My UFC replica belt autographed by Randy & Chuck.

3 Likes

Awesome stuff!

2 Likes

I have a shitload of promos from International Fight Weeks. I’m going to take some photos tonight. Also I got my UFC glove collection out. Every glove from Boxergenics to the new 30th anniversary

1 Like

Thanks.

The belt is probably my most valuable.

I do have 2 pairs of brand new red XL Fairtex gloves that are signed by Randy Couture & Karo Parisyan.

One signature on each pair.

2 Likes

Yeah I have no clue if they’re real or not. I’m just laughing at the price. I would think anyone who has $5,000 to spend on this would be smart enough to go with a trusted dealer

1 Like

Have tons of items… focused on the early stuff… SEG era. Posters, programs… and then cards and figures.

Not sure where to begin! Few of my fav posters from the SEG era… the non-US events held in Brazil and Japan.

4 Likes

Do NFT’s count

2 Likes

IFL Caps , Do they Count ?

1 Like