Posters & flyers

I have 9 UFC posters of 47,49,50,54,56,59,64,73,83 & 86 (Slightly bent edges)

&

About 90-100 UFC flyers 66,68,91,64,74,78,69,87,73,76,86,67,65,71,&100 

How much would this be worth?

9 copies of each poster.

90-100 copies of each flyer. 

Sorry for the confusion.

Are the posters the full size or smaller bar sized ones?

You trying to sell them or just want to know what they're worth?

All of the posters are full size & are not replicas or bar sized.

I wanted to see what they would be worth,in case I need to sell them.

*I`ve owned them for over 6 years & never wanted to have to sell them.

Not to be a dick, but what is the point in owning 90-100 copies of EACH of those flyers though???

Well,before I knew about this sub forum,I was proud of all my memorabilia (thinking I had good stuff) before I was humbled by Yumaslim & others.   

he prolly was part of the UFC street team like a few of us were years ago. Saucylv33 would send us tons of posters and flyers for each event to hang around town, he prolly just kept them all.

I posted the flyers religiously at first.Then they started getting torn down or removed & I stopped except for leaving them at an academy that would let me.Then they went out of business. 

You feel like letting an 83 poster go ? Phone Post

You have MMA.TV mail.

are you intrested in selling your 54?

pm if intrested

How much for one of each of the full sized posters?

Price for the 47 and 59. Phone Post

Sorry everyone,I had obligations all day yesterday & Im in the process of moving.I will contact everyone at a later time.<br />
<br />
Blushgirl) the posters are still in the triangle tubes that they came in &amp; the flyers are still in the padded envelopes.<br />
<br />
Gage949) Yes<br />
<br />
James) I
ll let you know by MMA mail 

Wiu) Ill let you know by mail also.<br />
<br />
*Just so everyone knows,I don
t know how to use paypal that well.I have only used it to buy something from Ebay.

P.S) Please be patient because moving sucks.

P.P.S) If I had my choice... I would sell everything at once.

crowbar - Sorry everyone,I had obligations all day yesterday & I`m in the process of moving.I will contact everyone at a later time.

Blushgirl) the posters are still in the triangle tubes that they came in & the flyers are still in the padded envelopes.

Gage949) Yes

James) I`ll let you know by MMA mail 

Wiu) I`ll let you know by mail also.

*Just so everyone knows,I don`t know how to use paypal that well.I have only used it to buy something from Ebay.

Sent you text message yesterday Phone Post

crowbar - Sorry everyone,I had obligations all day yesterday & I`m in the process of moving.I will contact everyone at a later time.

Blushgirl) the posters are still in the triangle tubes that they came in & the flyers are still in the padded envelopes.

Gage949) Yes

James) I`ll let you know by MMA mail 

Wiu) I`ll let you know by mail also.

*Just so everyone knows,I don`t know how to use paypal that well.I have only used it to buy something from Ebay.

Sent you text message yesterday, wondering if you got it? If not I'm still interested in a couple posters. Phone Post

Sorry about the double post :( Phone Post

Yes Malcolm,I received your text,however,I dont pay for texting,so I dont use it.Anybody can call me at (408) 391-5473.My name is Mike.Let me know what posters you are interested in.

I really dont want to do anything with the posters or flyers until Im done moving & settled into my new residence.