Prebek Appreciation Thread

He's great. Hopefully Prebek reconsiders quitting.

His Wallid Ishmail impression was one of the absolute funniest things I've heard. Phone Post

Prevek is the goat Phone Post 3.0

I love Prebek's work but i fear, not unlike Iron Forges Iron, the UFC fun police will try to shut him down.

WAR PREBEK!!

Side note: Does anyone know what Iron Forges Iron is up to? Obviously Prebek is much more creative seeing as he makes his own skits as opposed to IFI doing compilations.

I just died a little when they shut down IFI.

iShatswhenWeidmanBassoondSilva -

I love Prebek's work but i fear, not unlike Iron Forges Iron, the UFC fun police will try to shut him down.

WAR PREBEK!!

Side note: Does anyone know what Iron Forges Iron is up to? Obviously Prebek is much more creative seeing as he makes his own skits as opposed to IFI doing compilations.

Iron Forges iron is zombie prophet Phone Post

caseharts - 
iShatswhenWeidmanBassoondSilva -

WAR PREBEK!!

Iron Forges iron is zombie prophet Phone Post

Thanks Case. That guy is always on top of shit. Will follow. 

i liked prebeks impression of rory mac

No way!

Prebek is the man!

Fuck that!

You cant go!

EddieBravo - Spike or Fox should've jumped on this series IMO :) Phone Post 3.0

See. Eddie knows. Phone Post

Dude is funny!

This can't be true Phone Post

I was just looking for something new from him a couple days ago.

I don't blame the guy, but I hope he reconsiders. The animations were fine, but I really miss the impersonations.

I hate advertisements, but if I had to look at them to get a great laugh from Prebek, of course I would!

I hope somebody can help him with marketing himself. There has to be a way.

someone msg jimmy and tell him prebek is retiring

He's talking to me. I might be the next artist working with. Fingers crossed it's been a while since I worked in flash. Phone Post

^

Hope Prebek's material stays on youtube and his site stays up.

Hope he comes back to do new material when gets a second wind.

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words guys! I started a new job recently, once I realized that it's hard to make a career out of cartoons. But I will return one day! As soon as I can. That's a promise.

prebek - 

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words guys! I started a new job recently, once I realized that it's hard to make a career out of cartoons. But I will return one day! As soon as I can. That's a promise.

we will make one cool one prebek I will put the cookie monster in there somewhere. 

Prebek can you just make some pure audio clips? Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here -
kungfufedor - Prebek can you just make some pure audio clips? Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

I think its harder to monetize. That's just a guess. If he made a cd and released it on Amazon and iTunes I see it working Phone Post

wrong thread oops