Prebek Appreciation Thread

damn shame your hanging up the boots for now. I've been waiting for your next clip for ages.

Those cartoons are full of win.

Someone sign this dude up.

prebek - 

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words guys! I started a new job recently, once I realized that it's hard to make a career out of cartoons. But I will return one day! As soon as I can. That's a promise.

YES!!!

His Wallid is the best! Phone Post

One of my favorites

Prebek,

I would love to see the greatest Bjj vale tudo fighter ever on your show, Renato Laranja. A scene of him literally sucking Dana's dick to get in the UFC would be epic :-) Phone Post 3.0

EddieBravo - Prebek,

I would love to see the greatest Bjj vale tudo fighter ever on your show, Renato Laranja. A scene of him literally sucking Dana's dick to get in the UFC would be epic :-) Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Jack Brown -
prebek - 

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words guys! I started a new job recently, once I realized that it's hard to make a career out of cartoons. But I will return one day! As soon as I can. That's a promise.

YES!!!

Nice!!
Ur way to talented to quit. Phone Post

EddieBravo - Prebek,

That would be hilarious, giving a BJ to Dana to get a fight, and then injuring Dan Henderson so that he can be a last minute substitute in the fight against Vitor Belfort, I mean, Vitoh Belfwuatch!

One on Khabib nurmagomedov would be sweet Phone Post

caseharts - 

One on Khabib nurmagomedov would be sweet Phone Post

That papaha is made for comedy.

No offense intended to the Dagestani people and their traditional headwear. I bet it's warm and cozy around the ears.

Ttt Phone Post

KOdClowning - Prebak is Over-rated. Prebak was never top ten. His first skit had a bad weight cut. The second was an early stoppage. Prebak is all hype.

0/10 Phone Post

The early grey and white talking heads were some of his best work, IMO. Phone Post 3.0

What everyone said here, (except KO what ever his name is), is true. You are too talented to give this up. I'm partial to your Diaz brothers and GSP skits, but they were all excellent. I sincerely hope you find a way to continue.

Dam it do some clips with just you talking ... We don't need cartoons Phone Post 3.0

kungfufedor - Dam it do some clips with just you talking ... We don't need cartoons Phone Post 3.0

True enough. Phone Post

EddieBravo - Spike or Fox should've jumped on this series IMO :) Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Phone Post

Jack Brown -
KOdClowning - Prebak is Over-rated. Prebak was never top ten. His first skit had a bad weight cut. The second was an early stoppage. Prebak is all hype.

0/10 Phone Post

I don't think that was meant to be insulting jack- I laughed, its classic ug! Phone Post

Legend.  I'll be grateful for the vids I got and am sure dudes like Prebek always go onto bigger and better things.

TTT