Predict changes made by new UFC owners

Guess correctly and win a chicken dinner.

Go! Phone Post 3.0

Everyone is allowed to use steroids Phone Post 3.0

UFC Kits are now made by FUBU Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Dinamita - UFC Kits are now made by FUBU Phone Post 3.0
Brothas didn't buy the UFC

I'm going to say ppv isn't going anywhere and less live events on fightpass Phone Post 3.0

All contracts null and void, we enter the "salary age" Phone Post 3.0

According to Schaub he thinks there should be a fighter union with the sale. Phone Post 3.0

We're about to see the sport we enjoy and love become a watered down pos. I guarantee within two years this will go down as the worst major transaction ever and not a single one of us will be interested in watching the new product. You thought reebok and Fox commercialized the sport just wait and see what happens. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - Guess correctly and win a chicken dinner.

Go! Phone Post 3.0
This is UFC not KFC Bruh Phone Post 3.0

Connor out of p4p ranking Phone Post 3.0

UFC on ESPN, ESPN 2, big fights on ESPN The Ocho and some on ABC. Disney adds A "Suplex City Bitch" wing at all its parks. Free pack of Corn Nuts with a years subscription to Fight Pass. Plus a whole new line of Dolls. Going to be amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Still don't believe it. Kirik posted a few weeks ago that the rumors were false. Phone Post 3.0

I think after the fox deal you'll see more of an NFL / NBA type model. Where networks like fox, espn, cbs will all purchase broadcast rights to certain events Phone Post 3.0

Lol dumbass CNN reported that WWE bought them instead of WME-IMG.

Cheaper whisky after Conor's fights. Bitches. Phone Post 3.0

No striking above the collar bone or below the waist with a closed fist.
Head gear and bigger gloves. Phone Post 3.0

More hats Phone Post 3.0

I just can't believe it sold for as much Star Wars did Phone Post 3.0

Tag team division. Do it, egg. Phone Post 3.0

Jeff Nowitzky fired, USADA out Phone Post 3.0

You heard it here first.

Instant replay.