PRIDE should hire Jeff Osbourne

That's a great idea Joe. I hope Pride does get Jeff.
that would improve their broadcasts tremedously.

"My only problem is that he was miscalling multiple moves and causing some confusion."

LOL. That annoys the shit out of me. The funniest thing I heard was when he actually argued with Bas when Bas told him that an armbar was not a possibility from the position the fighters were in. He thought the fighter on top should go for an armbar even though he was in the full guard. I know he is trying to learn the sport but he sounded ridiculous making a call like that then arguing with someone with the knowledge of Bas.

Bottom Line is Jeff you should still be in the UFC....

I hope Turi Altavilla is reading this thread and relays this important info to DSE headquarters.

The FANS want Jeff Osbourne!!

DSE, make it happen!!!!!

TTMFT!

ttt

Turi actually emailed me yesterday.

As I heard before, they're happy with their current broadcast lineup.

I won't hold my breath, but I'd love to call PRIDE fights with Bas.

Bas is the best announcer in all of MMA. Period.

I agree Pride should hire Jeff he was great/knowlegable of the sport. Furthermore Jeff if you are reading this have you found that 1999 ADCC qualifier tape from Wichita Falls , Tx yet?

Thanx Sam

The best combo for commentating would be Bas, Jeff OSborne, and Wade Rome. How is that for good mma adn funny ass commentary!!!!

totally agree. Jeff is one of the few guys who REALLY knows his shit. He's always saying things that I never hear other guys say and he's right on. Jeff is the man and if he was with Pride it would be great.

ttt

The funniest thing Frye has ever said "Where's that blonde!" - while in a drunken rage pissing beside a car in Wichita Falls, TX.

ttt