Pride vs UFC vs SF GLOVES eyepoke thread (PICS)

In interviews everyone seems to plead ignorance about differences in glove types, so here you go (yes I'm bored).

This is old school UFC, Strikeforce, current UFC, and Pride gloves. My hand is in its natural resting position. Obviously these are in new condition and not worked into a rounder shape, but I don't think you can change it that drastically, the fingers are just too short and straight. I think the results are pretty clear on which design is best

CRMartin11 - Pride gloves were by far the best because they are curved which naturally discourages eye pokes.

Having a hard time believing your hand is in it's neutral resting position in the first three...

Regardless, Pride gloves are the way to go. Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead - Having a hard time believing your hand is in it's neutral resting position in the first three...

You think I'm pushing my hand outwards? What do I have to gain by lying, I own the Pride glove factory?

they should just make eye pokes legal. Problem solved.

Chuck Liddell would still be LHW champ.

Dan Bobish would be winless in his career.

Pride gloves ftw Phone Post 3.0

@Yellow

I think the gloves are tight/firm enough to where his hand is relaxed in all the pics, but b/c of the shape/firmness of the gloves, his natural bend of his hands wasn't enough force to push into a curl in the firmer gloves.

I need a set of those pride gloves! Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - they should just make eye pokes legal. Problem solved.

Chuck Liddell would still be LHW champ.

Dan Bobish would be winless in his career.
This. Penalizing eye pokes is unfair. The UFC is artificially trying to keep TMA's and Krav Maga out. Phone Post 3.0

Where did you get the pride gloves from?!?!?! Phone Post 3.0

Kick Boxe -
yellow wrkahlc is dead - Having a hard time believing your hand is in it's neutral resting position in the first three...

You think I'm pushing my hand outwards? What do I have to gain by lying, I own the Pride glove factory?

Yes. Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
Kick Boxe -

Yes. Phone Post 3.0

I will purchase 3 pairs in that case good sir Phone Post

Pride gloves are perfectly curved for Roadhouse style throat rip.

Pain don't hurt. Phone Post 3.0

Again pride hurts ufc lol Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_FawkingxD - Where did you get the pride gloves from?!?!?! Phone Post 3.0

the pride store duuhhhh

I personally hate the way UFC gloves feel. Most mma gloves suck compared to 10 oz boxing gloves but the ones UFC uses really need to be changed. It's so difficult to make a tight fist it like forces your hand open so you end up punching like you'd knock on a door. And all the padding is on the wrist! So the only protection you have is if you throw a back fist=broken hand Phone Post 3.0

Come to think of it, I don't remember many eye pokes in Pride...

you should do a demo with your hands wrapped

ThugRose - I personally hate the way UFC gloves feel. Most mma gloves suck compared to 10 oz boxing gloves but the ones UFC uses really need to be changed. It's so difficult to make a tight fist it like forces your hand open so you end up punching like you'd knock on a door. And all the padding is on the wrist! So the only protection you have is if you throw a back fist=broken hand Phone Post 3.0
What you know about some UFC gloves, you trying to hint at something? Phone Post 3.0

forumnewb - 
CRMartin11 - Pride gloves were by far the best because they are curved which naturally discourages eye pokes.