PRIDE WW GP Fights Announced

My recent trip to japan was blast, definate Highlight even more than GP ringgside was FINALLY meeting Ryan Bow.

We have chatted for nearly 10 years via the net and finally caught up. He's hanging with Hector a bit now and helping him get to know Japan.

fire me an email mate

xfcpromoter777@gmail.com (remove 7's)

Justin

Villasenor would beat Filho imo.

When does the draw come out? not long until round 1, that has to make training hard with such a diverse group of fighters as possible opponents.

As for Bushido, I think it's the best event in all of MMA, light yeard ahead of the UFC and even surpassing PRIDE's main show.

I'm happy that Yoon Dong Sik is in it. He made huge improvements between fights and being able to fight the way he did against someone bigger (Rampage) was very impressive. Hope he does good here.

good tourney

I SOOOOOOOOOOOO agree with Johnny Blaze. Suloev looked like a man possessed in Cage Rage. He also begged Pride to fight Phil FOR FREE some time ago

ZeSaku, Jucao was Brazilian ADCC Trials champion, he's at least as good as Filho on the ground

The decision was over 2 rounds and controversial. The fight was supposed to go to a 3rd round in the event of a draw and as far as anyone I've talked to was concerned it was one round each and Jucao was gassed.

BTW I'm also pretty good friends with Jucao, so this isn't a question of bias.

I'm sure he'll do well and continue to impress the japanese

DROC

awesome lineup.

stoked to see villasenor finally in the big show. his fight with chonan should be killer.

don't sleep on kang. i could definitely see him winning the whole damn thing.

"The event could still suck you Asian nuthuggers."

Wow, what the hell is wrong with you. Do you want the event to suck or something?

bump

Um, the lineup looks solid, but I really don't see what's so impressive. I mean, come on, is everyone really that excited to see Takimoto/Mousasi? This looks like the least stacked GP they've ever done.

SlyGuy Cuban judo olympian. He's extremely athletic and aggressive. See http://youtube.com/watch?v=iq_8KfmSZrw

I wanna see Yoon Dong Shik choke Baroni unconscious and then throw a plate of twegi bokkeumbap on his unconscious body.

Either that or Denis Kang punching his lights out would be a great reward.

fos

Lombard is actually 9-0.

Paulo Filho will probably win this thing easily but i'll be rooting for Lombard and Kang. Also for one of the open spots left i hope they get Jacare to fight.

Ninja is fighting at 185? He will be a beast at that weight.

" Ninja is fighting at 185? He will be a beast at that weight."

Filho already beat him at that weight without all that much trouble.

I've been saying this for a while now, and I always get flamed for it, but Ninja is quite overrated. People have this idea that he's awesome but his only big win was against Sperry and that was years ago. He's a solid fighter, but any top 10 guy will beat him decisively.

"I've been saying this for a while now, and I always get flamed for it, but Ninja is quite overrated. People have this idea that he's awesome but his only big win was against Sperry and that was years ago. He's a solid fighter, but any top 10 guy will wreck him."

Wreck him? He has lost split decisions to Arona and Henderson. He lost a debatable decision to Rampage. He might not be top ten but i dont see anyone in his weightclass "wrecking" him