PRIME Tito Ortiz vs PRIME Rampage Jackson

I always wanted them to fight. Can Tito take Rampage down and GnP him? Will he stand and trade bombs with Rampage? Will Rampage dump Tito on his humungous head?

Rampage pretty easiy imo Phone Post 3.0

4 Likes

Didn't Rampage say in training Tito kicked his ass?

3 Likes

What if... Phone Post 3.0

Lol

Sid22 -
HandsomeTopTeam - Didn't Rampage say in training Tito kicked his ass?

yeah cause rampage tries like 5% in training lol
Lol voted up Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

When Chuck, Tito and Rampage trained together Chuck dominated Tito, Rampage dominated Chuck and Tito dominated Rampge. Pretty much how Chuck-Tito and Chuck-Rampage turned out, so I'm gonna have to go with Tito on this one. Tito is a lot better wrestler for sure.

2 Likes

I'd have to say Tito wins the decision cuz he'd be pressing the fight. rampage would be defending tds the whole time Phone Post

Midcareer Rampage kills Prime Tito 9/10. Prime Rampage 10/10

3 Likes

Better give Tito a tag team partner Phone Post

Early Cheeto is now being vastly underated. Page knows what's up.

2 Likes

People don't remember how good Quinton's takedown defense was either. Phone Post

1 Like

Prime Tito by superior cardio. Phone Post

1 Like

The Rampage that obliterated Randleman and dismantled Chack does either to Tito, imo.

1 Like

Tito was scared of Chuck ... Prime Rampage? Shiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Phone Post 3.0

CLINTK9 -
Chaelismyhero - I think Tito would win. IIRC I read somewhere were Rampage was talking about how strong Tito was and how he would ragdoll him.

yep, and also said something like "man, that dude is Stud". Styles make fights and I think Prime Tito would have been aggressive enough to get him down, can he finish from there, I dont think so. then in the next round I see Tito being tired, unable to get the fight to the ground, then trying to box Rampage and losing.
Prime tito didn't get tired Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

sparkuri - People don't remember how good Quinton's takedown defense was either. Phone Post
Yup. He outwrestled EVERYONE he fought. Phone Post 3.0

Prime Tito was amazing and doesn't get the respect he deserves for how talented and skilled he really was before his injuries piled up.

Rampage's takedown defense was amazing and his speed in his punches was insane. He was so fast it was like watching a blur. A perfect example of his speed was in the first Chuck fight. Rampage was too fast for Chuck. Rampage generated his speed and power from his amazingly strong hips, where he would torque his body from below the waist and transfer his power to his upper body for punches. He had a quote, "I use my ass to put you on your ass."

I don't know how their training sessions together went but Rampage's biggest advantage is his speed in his strikes. If Tito can shoot a well timed shot when Rampage is off balanced or committed to a punch, he can offset Rampage's lighting fast hands and if he takes Rampage down and keeps him there, Tito will get high up in his guard and clobber him with elbows.

If this happens in PRIDE under those rules Tito loses his elbow strikes which would hurt him because elbows from high up in the guard was one of his biggest weapons.

I can't predict a winner, but I'll say in the UFC Tito wins because of the rules and the cage and if it's in PRIDE Rampage wins because of the ring and no elbows. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

whoabro -
sparkuri - People don't remember how good Quinton's takedown defense was either. Phone Post
Yup. He outwrestled EVERYONE he fought. Phone Post 3.0
I think Marvin Eastman took him down in KOTC very early in Rampage's career. I can't remember for sure though. Phone Post 3.0

They might not be in their primes, but Tito Ortiz just beat Rampage :fire::fire:

4 Likes