PRIME Tito Ortiz vs PRIME Rampage Jackson

Mixed Martial Arts Mma GIF

3 Likes

Lol Rampage stops Tito in their primes. Tito’s standup=Ben Askren

1 Like

:joy: at first I was gonna tag you in that post, but I knew you’d see it regardless

2 Likes

Tito drags Rampage into deep water and grinds him down. First two rounds are the most dangerous for Tito as Rampage can catch him in the first round and can pit Tito in a bad position. Tito keeps the pressure on and Rampage gasses. Tito grinds out a UD. There was a point in time that when Tito wanted a takedown, he got a takedown.

Cardio is King. Tito has it, Rampage didn’t. Watch Tito v. Frank Shamrock. Shamrock taught Tito his most important lesson. Tito tired himself out beating the shit out of Frank. Frank weathered the beating and sprang on Tito in the later rounds when he finally got out from under him. Nobody ever had better conditioning that Tito after that fight.

3 Likes

Like many matchups, I favor tito in the cage, rampage in the ring

You must of missed Rampage vs Henderson where they went five hard rounds. Other than the Sakuraba fight, when has Rampage gassed?

Forrest?

1 Like

The only person that I might say had conditioning on level with Tito was Nick Diaz.

1 Like

Lol, I knew you would like that.

1 Like

Derrick Acosta Good Job GIF by Mega 64

He didn’t gas, he had one leg from the leg kicks in the second round

Prime Tito rag dolls Dan. All day…

He was for sure on one leg, but I thought he slowed down in the championship rounds

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF

2 Likes

No he actually won the 5th round

1 Like

Every single fight he ever lost he got tired and quit…

Lol we were talking about this fight a few weeks ago on a Friday so i started watching the fight on my phone on my lunch break and then right when the 5th round started some idiot employee of mine came in and started talking to me so I had to turn it off. I never finished watching that final round

1 Like

Lol that sucks. Rampage definitely dug deep in that fight. He looked ready to quit imo lol. He was probably like I already made millions I don’t need this shit anymore. But he pushed through

1 Like

You must of been born in 95’

Rampage. He would fuck prime Tito up

1 Like