Pro Wrestling hurts

"It's a scum spectacle crafted for scum viewers."

Many people would say the same thing about the UFC and similiar events. Remember when Senator John McCain referred to UFC fans as "the lowest common denominator" in society?

Nice vid japetto. New Jack was my roommate for 5 years and I was in Danbury, CT. the night that Vic Grimes botched the first bump off the top of the scaffolding that caused Jack to crack his sternum, fracture his skull, and temporarily lose vision in one eye. I can tell you that Jack never forgave him and couldn't wait to get Grimes in the match you posted for XPW in LA. Jack is a serious hothead and that was not the planned finish...it was more of Jack getting a receipt.

edited for shitty spelling

"Well, MMA is at least real with a varying group of intellects. The great thing about MMA is that it's not just a tough, macho guy sport, it attracts all types. However, all wrestling fans are socially retarded."

You are stereotyping "pro wrestling" fans in the same way that MMA fans get stereotyped.

"But I agree, without groundwork, MMA is simply ghetto."

So now you are indicating that kickboxing (which is what MMA would be without groundwork) is ghetto? Yeah, this makes sense...NOT!

Old Article with me and Chan in the main event.

Those were the days..... Now I get punched, choked and kicked for real.

No shit Pro wrestling hurts. When I first started training in BJJ people found out I work as a pro wrestler in New England. Some thought it was cool. Some thought it was gay. On top of working shows on the weekends we have a PW training every sunday and I invited a few people from my BJJ class and everyone of them who came down now have a lot of respect for Pro Wrestling.

Rad article! I heard chan is selling insurance or something now?