Problems at XFO

ttt

can anybody post the video?

Dougie and I's Christmas is gonna be disappointing, isn't it???

Canariofalante & Dougie, I found out today XFO-12 dvd is completely edited, he just needs to make the cover sleeve
and then it's complete. Shouldn't be problem getting one
for Christmas!

WOOHOO!!!

Hey crytough, did he edit out bout #3, you know the lucky knockout that that punk got who calls himself "the legend"? I mean come on, how can you call yourself the legend in your first amateur fight? XFO 12 video will have to be a learn from video...

It may have been a bad decision but theres no way on gods green earth or even in the devils red hell that this fight was setup for jeff to win.

No one involved with the XFO would ever do anything like that. EVER.

So for anyone to say that Monte or Jeff or ANYONE that works with the XFO set that shit up can go to hell... we're talking about the biggest MMA manager in the world and one of the pioneers of the sport and then a fighter thats been around for ages and trains tons of the toughest fighters around.

You wanna contest the decision... thats on thing but to question either of those gentlemens integrities is ludacris.

It's easy for people who have not been involved closely to the inside workings of the sport to accuse promoters of wrong doing. Jeff being a co-promoter of this particular event could lend itself to these accusations. I think people don't realize how small the inner mma circle is. Monte is very well known and respected everywhere, and I can assure you that he didn't get this respect by making the habit of screwing people over. Like I said before Jeff, Monte, and Dan went out of their way to make the best of this situation. They did a lot of things they did not have to. They have my respect, and I was closely involved in Assuncaos interests. So like the mouth said if you want to question the decision that's fine, but to try to discredit this group of guys is ridiculous.

ttt

shit happens

this is how it all went down.....
raph was beating jeff with speed and skill. jeff is a good fighter but raph is better. so raph was beating him up and rag dolling him and raph accidentally kicked him in the balls. ok so they start fighting again and raph is getting the better of him. at one point jeff is on the ground and raph kicks him on the side of his thigh and jeff starts acting all hurt with his leg so there is alittle time break.(btw before this kick raph is beating the sht out of jeffs legs and continued to do so the whole fight) back to it raph is still beating him. raf's punches are all landing and alot of jeffs weren't. there are points where raph is on his back and even though he has jeff tied up there is no standing them up however whenever jeff is on his back the ref stands them up immediatley so jeff doesn't take punishment. ( i think thats what someone else meant by bad standups) in the third raph is in the mount and delivering massive blows and gets stood up. a point is taken in this round for raph grabbing the fence. so the fight is over raph completely won without a doubt. everyone is cheering and saying how raph won and how impressive he was and wow.... but then the announcement is that jeff won the decision. the crowd is in an uproar. when they announce jeff at the begining of the fight he is getting all the applause not raph so you know these ar all curran fans..yet at the end everyone is booing curran because nobody likes to see injustices happen. which is what this was. curran no way won the fight. so the crowd is booing and jeff says he knows he lost the fight however now that he is on an mma board to save face he is trying to say that now he won. BOO to jeff. he knows he lost and snaked raph on the fight. and all his bff are trying to substantiate the claim but everyone knows what happened that night. the truth rang looouuud and clear that night. raph is still undefeated. curran lost -TRUE.. BTW'S... 2 refs that night and one was what some call the "controvertial ref" / i didn't hear ONE person leave that night saying jeff won everyone was saying raf won. / the rest of the show was pretty good and i had a good time...until the end...( i read these forums all the time and i am not really a message board person but being a fan on neutral ground this is what i saw so i thought i should definaltley share it.)