Proof of Chael Sonnen's late-bloomerism?

While updating our steroid bust timeline today, something occured to me...do we have any old photos of Chael, or testimony from people who knew him back then, that would confirm he was sort of undeveloped as an adolescent?  

I mean, the dude was already caught in one big lie during his appeal testimony  — that he ever discussed anything with Keith Kizer — so I'm just wondering if there's actual proof/support that he didn't go through puberty until early adulthood...or if it's just something else the CSAC bought on face value. 

not sure, but something I think is in need of follow up,

During Chael's testimony, he was asked if he had tried any other treatments to restore testosterone production, not understanding the question Chael responded he tried a testosterone cream, and then after that, I'm fairly certain he said also masteron.  If he did in fact have masteron prescribe by his "doctor", he just implicated his doctor in a felony (masteron is not an FDA approved steroid), and should convince others that this TRT treatment is probably bunk.

I remember seeing a video of him wrestling, and some pictures of him with his dad as a youth and he did look really skinny but not anything like out of the ordinary, looked about like me at that age. Maybe in Fighting Politics? Too bad this thread is too relevant to ever pick up any steam on here.

Oh shut the fuck up already.

Ya know what I want proof of?  Proof your joke website looked up fight results from last weekend's Nemesis show on Wikifuckingpedia and posted them as legit when it got about 4 fights wrong, then took them down with nary a mention.

MMA Media never ceases to bring the lulz.

I'm assuming it's something they bought. Phone Post

Darup -  Also he wasn't caught in a lie his word vs Kizer's word doesn't automatically mean Chael must be the one lying.

Of course...but which of the two already had a reputation as a pathological liar?

http://www.cagepotato.com/chael-sonnen-now-denies-he-said-anything-about-lance-armstrong-ever
http://www.cagepotato.com/serious-question-it-possible-chael-sonnen-suffers-multiple-personality-disorder

Sonnen likes to bend the truth a bit...

- Video of Sonnen talking about his twitter account
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6388328
Chael talks about his Twitter @ 46:17 mark

- Video of Sonnen lying about his twitter account
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwRT_Fhd6_0
@ 2:22

nutritionally yams are superior to potatoes

Cage Potato, what say you to this?

jjj2121 -  Oh shut the fuck up already.

Ya know what I want proof of?  Proof your joke website looked up fight results from last weekend's Nemesis show on Wikifuckingpedia and posted them as legit when it got about 4 fights wrong, then took them down with nary a mention.

Fake Rassler - Cage Potato, what say you to this?

Not a damn thing...page 3 homie...

www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm

jjj2121 - 
Fake Rassler - Cage Potato, what say you to this?

Not a damn thing...page 3 homie...

www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm 

Yeah, that was some lazy shit on my part...the results weren't on the Nemesis website or any of the databases. Will fix now. Thanks for the help. I love you.

That's some real lazy shit, and nothing a website with any sort of reputation would ever dream of doing.

Wikipedia?  Come on man, step your game up.  You've got guys like Dean Lister losing via TKO when he didn't even fight.

DEAN LISTER LOST BY TKO????????

^^^

Only on Wikipedia and CageTomato.com

Fake Rassler - DEAN LISTER LOST BY TKO????????

Christ. When I made this thread hoping to get shirtless photos of a pre-pubescent Chael Sonnen, I had no idea it would backfire this hard...

CagePotato - 
Fake Rassler - DEAN LISTER LOST BY TKO????????

Christ. When I made this thread hoping to get shirtless photos of a pre-pubescent Chael Sonnen, I had no idea it would backfire this hard...

BURSTS OUT OF A GIANT BIRTHDAY CAKE AND STABS CAGEPOTATO THROUGH THE HEART LMFAO SAYS THAT

I didn't even know about a "Cagepotato website".

Thanks for letting me know it's run amateurishly and is a "cut & paste website". At least now I won't wast any of my time going there.

Billy Butcher - Cagepotato is infinitely superior to most other MMA websites (Bloodyelbow...)

Copy and Paste amateurism.

Anybody buys a domain name and all of a sudden they are "MMA Media"

Getting fight results from Wikipedia without verifying they actually happened is simply awful.

This thread is not very good natured Phone Post

Dean Lister fought?? Phone Post